[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>internet through 2006-2012 "Religion is dumb and anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 8518518181.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
8518518181.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>internet through 2006-2012
"Religion is dumb and anyone who's religious is fucking retarded!"
>internet 2012-present
"All atheists are neckbeards and should kill themselves!"

Has schizo- I mean religious people struck back on the internet from being shit on all the time?
>>
>>38140826
Nope, autistic atheism just blew it
>>
>>38140826
no
it's the same reason i quit going on pol, and quit watching anime, and quit playing mtg: the autists ruined it
>>
>>38140826
atheists up until 2013 : Christianity is bs and conservatives are idiots lmao legalize weed

atheists in 2016 : feminism is cancer, liberals are stupid, gas all muslims, heil trump
>>
>>38140826
Kids aged 12-18
>Religion is dumb and anyone who's religious is fucking retarded!
Adults aged 18 and up
>Agnosticism is the only sure thing but it's ok for people to believe whatever they want.

FTFY
>>
>>38140906

>using "FTFY" unironically

here's a link for you. www.reddit.com
>>
>>38140826

I remember all of that. The thing about the internet is that all sorts of people lurk on it because they are being socially shamed and suppressed by whatever autists hate them. Once these people reach critical mass, they fight back and if strong enough they BTFO their detractors. Christians have now taken the place of atheists as the smug forceful asswipes that don't leave people alone, but it will take a while for Christians to receive a proper backlash for that. The Christian revivalism failed on the internet but the fedora meme is still there, and it did help shape up atheists quite a bit.

>>38140895

I have noticed the younger people are trying to follow the "Gen Z are so traditional" meme, so they will adopt the most hardcore rigid right-wing views in an attempt to meme traditionalism back into reality. It's just LARPing in the end, but unfortunately things like these take a while to dissipate. LARPing in the sense that the world is never going to actually change back to what these people claim they want.
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 455x323px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 455x323px
>>38140826
Atheists truly are such losers that bitching about religion is all they have.
>>
>>38140826
The internet, like all social human things, is subject to culture.

If you don't like the culture of a place, find like-minded people and start your own mongolian throat-singing slideshow forum.
>>
>2012
>Hey who are you voting for in the election?
>I'm voting for this person
>Oh cool I'm voting for the other person
>I'm not as I disagree with their policies but hey its your opinion man
>Despite our different political views, we at least have all these similar interests so lets talk about those instead

>2017
>ARE YOU LEFT WING OR RIGHT?
>U-Uhmm..
>YOU GOTTA PICK A SIDE. WHAT ARE YOU LAZY? ARE YOU APATHETIC? DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRIES FUTURE?
>Uhm. I'm this
>OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING KEK! THAT'S DIFFERENT TO ME I'M BREAKING THIS FRIENDSHIP HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT? I'M NOT GONNA STOP BERATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE OUT OF MY LIFE NOW
>Fucking cucks and their different political opinions..
>At least I'm making a difference through arguing with strangers about politics on the internet!
>I'm helping!
>>
>>38140996
It's especially funny when it's trannies, nigs and faggots doing it
>>
>>38141125
Also I'm so glad people are getting burnt out on politics now, but not fast enough IMO. But at least more and more people are recognising that both sides are shit shows now and its just embarrassing and getting no one nowhere.

I mean it's still bad now but that July - December period was the fucking worst. You just couldn't consume media without politics being inserted, or have a conversation without someone confronting you about politics or publicly displaying their political views.

And it's no coincidence that it turned into a shit show the second normies get involved. Back in 2008 or so you'd get "Uhm idk much about politics its kinda boring desu :\" from them. Now they don't shut up about it. They gotta make their political alignment known.
>>
Losers used to get into games and computers. Now, they get into politics.
>>
File: biggie cheeze.jpg (21KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheeze.jpg
21KB, 433x446px
*biggie cheeze walks in*
hey itz biggie cheese
>>
>>38141125
>pretending people have ever been civil
Underage and b&, mods
>>
>>38141125

Yeah, I noticed that too.

>1996-2014
>Oh, you're a centrist anon? That's cool. I'm a liberal but I can see how you'd pick and choose from both sides

>2014-2017
>Oh my god you neckbeard edgy cringey fedora tipper, you're a centrist? What a virgin. You're so cowardly and indecisive. I'm better than you because I can make up my mind. You're a nihilist. The west is dying because of people like you

Granted, most people that hate centrist in the modern era are right-wingers. I've been using the internet a long time and these changes are disturbing. Gen Z seems to be the most bitter idealistic generation ever. Nobody is around to remind them that memeing and lying to yourself that we are all traditional and prude and conservative doesn't mean society is actually like that. They are raised on the internet and steeped in negativity.
>>
File: image.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
479KB, 434x444px
>>38141229
No forced memes allowed
>>
File: 1499025397361.png (1MB, 752x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499025397361.png
1MB, 752x1080px
>>38141229
hey biggie hows it goin
>>
File: doger.jpg (45KB, 514x458px) Image search: [Google]
doger.jpg
45KB, 514x458px
>>38141229
shreki get out
>>
>>38140826
No, insufferable nackbeards like you just got louder
>>
>>38141295
I think whats worse is that its kind of dragged out of you. I just want like a day without hearing someones political opinion or forced into a political discussion or a discussion becoming political.

I just want a conversation about something else ;__;
>>
No, they just got out of hand. That Atheism + shit took off, and atheism just became about calling everyone stupid and people got tired of that shit.

I remember when reddit had an atheism board as a standard subreddit, then they got too out of hand around 2012 and reddit took it off as a standard board because they were getting annoying and becoming bullies.
>>
>>38140826
Do flaming faggots give gays a good name?
>>
>>38140826
Religion is bullshit but needed. Its literally the ultimate virtue signal. Helps you get jobs get women etc. That being said this is Nothing new. Religion made a comeback in the early Bush years. In fact by 2004 Millennial support for gay marriage dropped 14%. Give Trump enough time and he'll create a new generation of edge masters
>>
>>38140957
You are a nigger and a faggot.
>>
>>38141229
Wassup broseph?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.