[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are useless, worthless, evil, vial, and just plain abhorrent.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 4939167-7370520111-cCQB7m.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
4939167-7370520111-cCQB7m.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
Women are useless, worthless, evil, vial, and just plain abhorrent. Every female deserves death.
Females are inherently evil. They are not the beautiful mistresses they make themselves out to be.
They present themselves as beautiful and desirable in order to attract the male just enough to latch onto him like a parasite and suck him dry of life.
And thats how they get you, by appealing to your heart and your sexuality by tempting you, in order to let your defenses down and fully open up to her only to open the floodgates to her demonic spells that are irreversible once they ingrain.
I don't care it they're someones mother, daughter, aunt, sister, etc etc. It doesn't matter because women are completely incapable of loving, of empathy or any other humane emotion. They are born inhumane with no moral values and are literally nothing but disgusting, manipulative demons!
We see in todays society that women are gaining more and more public influence. Feminists of coarse argue that this is just about becoming more equal. Sorry but no. There's a reason women have always been treated unequally because they are inherently incompatible with a functioning society. if we allow them continue their gain in power and influence, it could mean the end of the human race.
I honestly think that we should do the Hitler thing. Once we have created a dependable and efficient artificial form of reproduction, then we shall begin constructing death camps for women.
We will succeed where the Nazis failed.
>>
>>38140793
The entire female gender will be put on death row.

No one who's born with female parts deserves to live and she must be killed immediately.
We will begin constructing death camps for all women and girls.
Instead of gas chambers though, we'll have ovens the size thereof. With every batch of women that arrives at the death camps, we shall strip them naked, line them all up in front of the oven and we will cram as many women and girls in their as possible and then roast them alive until they're ashes.
We will send out Transports into every city, every neighborhood and send militants into every last house to search for anything with a vagina.
Every female found in each and every household shall be captured, chained, and thrown onto the transports where they will be shipped off to the death camps where she will be put into the oven and burned alive.
I want the planet searched top to bottom and swept clean with no female left. Anyone harboring a female will be charged with treason and will serve life in prison.
We will also have chromosome monitors stationed at every block as well as checkpoints where every person will be scanned with chromosome detectors to make sure there are no females.

Once the female gender is finally wiped off the face of the earth, and every woman and girl is finally dead, the human race will finally have peace.
>>
>>38140793
i do not think that that type of technology is possible yet and there will be tons of men and women that would try and stop you but that does sound like an interesting and surreal thing i want to see
>>
>>38140793
>>38140821
Are you okay, anon?
oriiiiiiiiiiiginal
>>
File: IMG_6144.jpg (112KB, 743x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6144.jpg
112KB, 743x569px
is this a bait bread?
>>
File: No-Country.png (527KB, 1016x436px) Image search: [Google]
No-Country.png
527KB, 1016x436px
*bam* cattle gun through the skull
>>
I want you all to think about this. We are at the final throws of society and we need revolutionary action. If we come together and form a group and maybe even seize power, I know we can do this.
>>
>>38140821
>women
>no empathy
Are you fucking retarded? The biggest problem with women is that they are way too empathetic. Today's society rewards hyper sensible and emotional behaviour, so your average woman becomes what the mainstream wants. Why do you think are most women inherently more leftist than men? Why do you think European women want to invite millions of niggers. There is no logical reason, they only argue with muh humanity, empathy and feefees.
>>
>>38140837
also I disagree with the peace thing since there will always be men who just want to show there power because of some sort of complex so there would probably still be fighting but just less of it
>>
File: biggie cheese.jpg (28KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheese.jpg
28KB, 433x446px
*biggie cheese walks in*
hey itz biggie cheese
>>
>>38140930
EXACTLY THIS IS WHY THEY NEED TO BE ERADICATED
>>
>>38140930
Nah. They just want better sexual options. Perfectly rational.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.