[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate yourself, bots? I was bullied alot, and I rationalized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 1235925560759.jpg (100KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1235925560759.jpg
100KB, 800x600px
Why do you hate yourself, bots?

I was bullied alot, and I rationalized it as I must be a shitty person and I deserve it. To this day I feel guilty when good things happen to me, think people are mocking me when they act nice towards me, and I deserve death.
>>
Stop seeking attention.
Grab pop's shotgun and finish what your classmates started.
>>
>>38140833
this is the irony of self hate, they win.

You have to kill the normies to truly be fulfilled.
>>
>>38140792
Oh wahh you were bullied! So hard for you!

You are probably one of those upper middle class fucks who has it easy sitting on your ass every day of your life never learning a fucking thing or getting any hobbies.

Kids are born addicted to crack with aids and are enslaved as fucking workers in 3rd world countries.

But hey, you obviously have it so hard never having to pick up a fucking finger.
>>
>>38140879
we are born addicted as well. Addicted to entertainment, addicted to doubt in our world, addicted to doubt in ourselves.

Maybe you should stop with the #firstworldproblems and offer some real advice if you have any you stupid nigger
>>
>>38140879
Not OP but yeah this describes me pretty much, and like OP I was bullied a lot and rationalized it yadda yadda yadda.
I don't know why I'm replying, other than to agree with both posts. It's a shitty situation to be in.
>>
>>38140879
Born working poor. Lived in motel rooms growing up. First time in Six years that I have had a day off, worked 16 hour days for most of it.
>>
>>38140954
it's always shitty to be a loser
>>
>>38140973
Yes I can agree with that.
>>
>>38140913
rofl dear lord you gigantic pussy. addicted to doubt, entertainment? rofl are you trolling or are you really this much of a whiney little bitch?

I would say kill yourselves but we all know you just say you want to because you all want attention because you have no real fucking problems in life.

Just keep sitting in your fucking weeb room and being a whiney bunch of fucking pussies.
>>
>>38140855
Return the favour OP.
Kidnap your bully's pet and send it piece by piece.
>>
>>38140792

Eh, I hate myself because I am an idiot.
I have all the ressources needed and do nothing. I know what I have to do to get shit done and do nothing. I proved again and again that if I actually start working I always manage and still do nothing.
I also was bullied a lot, but I do not care about those people anymore, their opinion does not matter. The fact that I am human trash in my own eyes matters though.
>>
>>38140965
Where do you live at there anon?
>>
>>38140994
I actually think you're retarded and abused yourself.

No real problems? How about all the expectations mounted on us for being 1st worlders "with every opportunity" we don't know if that's true, or we are really trash. A 3rd worlder can always blame circumstance "nobody gave me food" but we are expected to provide a small fortune of wealth just to be validated as human. Oh and entertainment is addictive, bread, circus, why do you think they are so frowned upon. This pseudo morality you uphold is very frail and you better be careful whom you accuse or you yourself will find yourself as the subject.
>>
>>38141076
Northern Ohio.
>>
>>38140792
You aint a shitty person op, most people are though
>>
>>38141089
You are a roleplaying pussy with no real problems.

No more replies for you, just dwell on the fact that you are a worthless pussy who has no real problems so you create emo and drama by being a fucking pathetic, lazy, loser.
>>
>>38141140

You're the one roleplaying, brother.
>>
>>38141140
the sad part is most 1st worlders are so beat down with propaganda they will believe you
>>
>>38141103
So what job has you working 16 hours, 7 days a week, while breaking national laws?
>>
>>38141179
I work 2 jobs, two 8 hour shifts...all the time. I can't afford to live on my own otherwise.
>>
>>38141179
SHUT UP PUSSY YOU COULDN'T HANDLE A REAL DAY'S LABOR
>>
File: top kek.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>>38141222
you're a loser anon, nomatter how much you work stacey will fuck chad and chad will get his modelling job and be a millionare
>>
>internet tough guys
death to normalfags
>>
>>38141222
Sounds like you spend to much due to working 7 days a week at two jobs 8 hours a day getting all that over time.
>>
>>38141245
Pretty much. I'll never amount to anything, I know that.I'm a bum and I am just trying to survive.
>>
>>38141250
he's not getting any overtime because he's working two jobs

he's lashing out at us for his bad masochistic decisions.
>>
>>38141266
well you could always kill yourself if you weren't such a wagecuck pussy
>>
>>38141250
Most of the money from my 2nd job goes towards paying down my Student loans because I was stupid enough to try and go to college.
>>
>>38141268
He has to be, because he said he works 7 days a week with no days off but one in 6 years. So not only are his jobs breaking national law,he must also spend a billion a month. must be fucked up in ohio to not have any laws, like the the wild west.

that or like so many in this thread he is a roleplaying pussy.
>>
>>38141289
What did you major in, anon-kun
>>
>>38141287
Well excuse me because I didn't have parents who could pay for college out of pocket and get me into a 40,000+ a year job out of school.
>>
File: 1499137786772.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499137786772.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
Why I hate myself?
>Unsuccessful
>Don't seem learn from my many mistakes
>Narcissist
>Schizoid type personality disorder
>No friends
>No gf/bf
>Been alone to long to care
>Never cared enough to actually try and change anything/myself
>Don't actually care about anything or find enjoyment in anything
>Really don't want anything or have any personal opinions
>Live and work only to pay bills, buy food and pass the time

I honestly don't know why I haven't just shot myself yet.
What the fuck am I honestly waiting for.
>>
>>38141302
idk rent can be pretty high, and if he's somehow working two jobs in one day then he's not getting as much OT as he could. Of course he's not bringing in nothing. The whole thing is retarded and this is RP.
>>
>>38141331
Same as me, the logical moment when I am sure nothing is coming down the road which may be the solution to my problem.
>>
>>38141321
you're supposed to get into a 40k+ job whether your parents pay for your college or not.

Sounds like you're blaming your parents for you're poor work ethic
>>
>>38141348
two manufacturing shifts a day, seven days a week. Paying down student loans with 2nd job so 1st job can handle living expenses.
>>
>>38141381
I quit college and paid off debt working at warehouse.

You have no excuse go fuck yourself scum.
>>
>>38141393
He is lying dude, dont get trolled by his roleplaying lies.
>>
File: 26g23ofxxx8x.png (822KB, 1070x804px) Image search: [Google]
26g23ofxxx8x.png
822KB, 1070x804px
>>38141359
Im going to drive my truck into a pole at 102mph when I lose the dispute for my license and have wasted 3k in lawyers fees once again.
Hopefully it will be over soon.
>>
>>38141419
why would he roleplay about this, so he could call us all pussies and make us doubt ourselves even more?

no one is so sadistic.
>>
>>38141430
>3k in lawyers fees

fuck that
>>
>>38141444
He isnt calling anyone pussies, he is just whining about his roleplaying characters life.

I am calling these pussies, pussies for being losers who make excuses for everything in their fucking lives.
>>
>>38141430
There is not a day that goes by that I don't think it would be so easy to end it now. Been ready to die for years. Beat myself up for not dying in my sleep.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1252x1252px
Why tf does every damn suicidal person need to share what they are going through online?
>>
>>38141487
anonymity. maybe an effort to find some like minded fellow and get bummed by them.
>>
>>38141430
If I didnt have people depending on me id fucking off myself in a moment. These people making excuses for hating themselves like "oh wahh i was bullied and i am only rich and upper middle class wahh" are fucking losers.

grow some backbone and off yourselves if shit is so never ending bad for you pussies.
>>
>>38141471
It always annoys me how normies conflate excuses for reasons.

nobody actually wants to be a loser, there are real problems with people's lives idiot.
>>
>>38141487
because they arent really suicidal, or they would just fucking do it. They want attention.
>>
>>38141528
Nope, everything wrong with your life is 100% your fault, even if it's out of your control, it's still all your fault. If you were bullied, it's your fault because you didn't conform.
>>
>>38141551
you're just saying that without proof.
>>
>>38141563
Isn't that the whole mentality of it all? Dismissing someone by saying it's their fault for whats wrong?
>>
>>38141465
>3k
It's not the current money that's the issue.
I'll lose my job everything I own and my waste of a living
Finally a good reason to end it before that happens.

>>38141477
>>38141525
I wake up every day thinking the same thing.
I got a plan though, cruise control at 102 down a quiet road and 1000mg+ of dextro and the bad dream will finally be over.
>>
>>38141528
i know like totally bad life here everyone because mom and dad didnt buy me an asian girlfriend, didnt build me a bubble that was sound proof from all bad stuff, they didnt even buy me friends to pat me on the back for doing nothing!!!!

wahhhhhhh
>>
>>38141585
Heaven is gonna kick major ass anyways. Not a day goes by for like years that I just havent prayed to be fucking killed randomly or die in my sleep. Have fun on the other side dude, ill be tossing in when those that depend on me are set for life.

These pussies whining about bullies are pussies. If all you got to worry about is bullies and no friends or girlfriend fucking keep living easy you whiney pussies.
>>
>>38140792
Lack of capabilty of doing something, and what i most hate is things that have no use
>>
>>38141628
It's not bullies anymore, it's my own self hatred, my own failure in life. The fact that I believe firmly that I don't deserve to live, the fact that I have just taken a shit ton of sleeping tablets and ready to take a swig of whiskey.
>>
File: 1498452532992.jpg (144KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
1498452532992.jpg
144KB, 336x336px
>>38141628
Aye lad if there is another side I'll see you there.

If not, I'll be dead anyways so let the eternal void return me to nothing.
>>
Because I feel like scum. ASPD and NPD, and it really feels like I'm a tumor on the world.

Lazy as shit too. I have everything I need to succeed but instead have just been NEETing on-and-off for the past 7 or so years, alternating between "Now I'll turn my life around!" and "This is pointless; let's take the path of least resistance again." Hope's the rest that torturers provide to make sure their victims don't die
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>38141628
I think I understand you. I'm sorry. I too was a wagecuck and I too have bunch of problems and I too want to kill myself.

Idk what to tell you. I think maybe and hopefully you're looking at the problem wrong. I know you can get into a habit of just doing your routine without thinking of the grand picture. Your fucking student loan is like 60$ a week at least, that's not that much.

You need a better job :))

My brother did merchant mariners, it's union, you can get into it even if you're insane. Or you can be a truck driver or anything else.

Please look into these other things instead of just killing yourself not getting anywhere.
>>
guys if you want it, atleast go out with a bang so that you feel alive before you succumb to death

take as many normies with you as you can
>>
>>38140792
I was told that I'm worthless over and over but I use this concept to focus on others before myself.
>>
File: 1481406010659.jpg (12KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
1481406010659.jpg
12KB, 324x325px
>>38140792
>think people are mocking me when they act nice towards me
GET OUT OF MY HEEEEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38140879
>>38140994
>>38140973
100% of the time this garbage is said by a white suburban teenager.
>>
>>38140792
>fat(chubby fat not obese fat)
> huge ugly nose(jew nose)
>5'9(it isn't as bad as being 5'6 but literally all guys are taller then me and also half the girls are taller then me)
>was bullied from my first year of school and had to fight to protect myself since my teachers thought i was joking
>i got a girlfriend when i was 7(think of this what you will but i was madly in love with her and it's probably the closest i will ever get to loving someone) and got cucked by her in 2 weeks.
>ugly in general
>dumb
>parental abuse
>Most people hate me for no reason and most of them have not even tried to talk to me and just resorted to petty insults.
>anti social
>zero motivation
>Considered weird,awkward and ugly by normies since forever.
I am suffering because i literally didn't win the genetic lottery.what a fucking joke.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.