[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here play this? If you don't I highly recommend it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Anyone here play this? If you don't I highly recommend it. It's on steam if you'd like to give it a try. The community is fairly small and it does not get the amount of recognition it deserves so here I am spreading it around and hopefully the community grows a bit bigger.
>>
I only play single player mods. Brytenwalda is my current favourite. Excited for Bannerlord tho.
>>
>>38140714
It's pretty good, but I stop playing because the game gets really boring when you steamroll everything with heavy cavalry.
>>
>>38140714
probably one of my favorite games, the mod community is great too. im excited for bannerlord too, but i feel it will be nothing but a disappointment honestly
>>
>>38140714
a lot of things in the game feel like a chore in my opinion
>>
3500 hours and counting on some thirty mods and both DLCs, anon.
I'm worthless without my warspear.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 225x224px
Less talking. More raiding.
Oregonil
>>
>>38140783
Yes, Bannerlord. I believe once it is released, it will vastly increase the mount and blade community and I am also looking forward to that. But multiplayer is also lots of fun, you should consider it.
>>
>>38140714
I've been playing M&B since 2006. Still play it off and on every once in a while. I've been playing it a couple years longer than I've been on 4chan.

It's extremely comfy to me.
>>
>>38140805
Start a khergit horde using only horse archers. Its the best way to bring bavk the difficulty
>>
>>38140857
The comfiest.

I can campaign for hours on end, man. Few things I love more.
>>
>>38140834
haha, thas pretty good mane.
>>
>>38140714
it's a genuine masterpiece
>>
>>38140805
>>38140819

Have you tried med-large multiplayer servers? I find it to be much different and exciting than the singleplayer battles which can get repetitive over time. Also a great place to show off your skills.

>>38140824
Nice I basically enjoy any weapon that I can feint with unlike weps like great long axes/bardiche

>>38140865
I had a 100+ army full of Rhodok sharpshooters. They literally would melt the enemy troops.
>>
File: biggie cheese.jpg (28KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheese.jpg
28KB, 433x446px
*biggie cheese steps in*
hey itz biggie cheese
>>
>>38140714

I'm addicted to it. After I conquer the world I export my character and do it again with a new mod but the same character.
>>
>>38140987
i like to use mods from different historical periods, and each time RP that the character in the next mod is related to the character i played in native.
>>
File: 1419208077891.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1419208077891.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>38140968
haha this is good
>>
>>38140987
I am also addicted to it and I get a strong nostalgic feel whenever I play because I played it when it first came out when I was a child.
>>
>>38141030
Haha well meme'd my friend. You sir have won the internet.

+1, upvoted
>>
guys, I took a king as my prisoner what do I do now
>>
>>38141363
wait until they send you 10,000 gold so you can go open the business that costs like 10,000 gold to open (velvet place i think)
>>
>>38141596
how do I open that sort of thing
>>
>>38141669
- go to town center (one of the major towns, not a village)
- find the guild master
- i want to buy land for an enterprise
- give him 10,000 denars
- wait a week
- start earning like 500 denars a week

can't be in a place where the lord or the populace don't like you, you're going to have to make them like you if you want to open one there

opinion has to be 0 or higher of you
>>
>>38140714
Only really play Napoleonic Wars
Game is comfy as fuck and the community is cancerous, just the way i like it
>>
File: 20170701181025_1.jpg (713KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170701181025_1.jpg
713KB, 1920x1080px
>start with Vikings dlc because vikings
>make girl because always make girl
>leave frisia when the jarl threatens me
>head to danmark because bad guy is from there
>jarl I need to talk to won't talk to me
>must be some later point in the quest
>go to england
>mess around there for hours
>remember that one mayor in the first town captured a guy for me to interrogate
>take my 90+ dude army back to frisia via port because no money for enough boats
>go interrogate viking dude
>get free boat, sweet
>can only hold 20+ of my army
>try to take port to danmark
>count as enemy
>try to sneak in
>get caught
>too shit to fight off all the guards
>get captured
>rot in jail
>ded
>next try base game
>constantly rekt because don't know how to fight on horseback
Fun times, but I don't know if it's good enough for me to play long enough to git gud.
>>
>>38140714
You forgot to mention the learning curve and the bullying any new player has to go trough before becoming decent at multi.
New players are welcome to the duel server called "the ludus". Look for alexww180, he isn't a pro but he's really patient with new players.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.