[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditD rama/comments/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1497590757740.jpg (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497590757740.jpg
79KB, 750x750px
Thoughts? https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/6kzwxd/excuse_me_maam_i_couldnt_help_but_notice_your/djq6jog/
>>
File: 1477807137978.jpg (119KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
1477807137978.jpg
119KB, 352x385px
Give me a quick rundown I'm not going to reddit.
>>
>>38140501
>Guy says any woman could get laid in 12 hours, also denounces incels.
>Gets downvoted into oblivion and has people coming out of the woodworks either saying ugly guys can get laid super easy too or ugly women can't get laid without serious effort and risk
>>
>linking to reddit

can you newfags a least mask your presence here christ
>>
>>38140548
the original topic is interesting too
>>
>Every one, even men, can get laid any time they want as long as they have little to no standards, don't care about their personal health and safety and completely disregard their lack of attraction to the person.
I wish these normalfags would die, there is literally no one that would fuck me no matter what my standards were
>>
>>38140501
>guy says any woman could get laid in under 12 hours
>still call incels scum
>people downvote him
>claim that women have it just as hard as men
>>
I am a textbook example at how that is bullshit, 8 and a half years of no pussy even if I try
>>
>>38140802
This isn't true. You just need to fuck other sub-humans.
>>
>>38140899
find one subhuman who would fuck my autistic ass
>>
>>38140904
Fags will fuck anything. You, like they, disgust me tho. please hang yourself.
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 989x103px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26KB, 989x103px
>>38140432
The fuck is this shit? How would they even know if you found the post on your own or found it through the link?
>>
>>38140904
>find one subhuman who would fuck my autistic ass

This has to be the motto for r9k. Holy shit. Perfect.
>>
>>38141107
>This has to be the motto for r9k
not anymore, /r9k/ is filled with normalfag redditors these days who don't understand that for some people no matter how low you lower your standards no woman will touch you with a 10 foot pole
>>
>>38141011
You're being redirected through their site of course they'd know.
>>
>>38141171

>search for it on google
>they'll never know

Can easily be circumvented.
>>
>>38141204
It's to cover their asses so the subreddit doesn't get shut down because for some reason the website has a weird rule about people going to subreddits they don't frequent and voting
>>
>>38141107
haha this is so funny hahaha right there with you bro ;)
>>
>>38141204
They know this, they really don't care though since reddit is just hivemind mob mentality to begin with. It's just to stop people bitching that other reddits are ruining thier because they go linked.
>>
What? who cares what reddit has to say. Post more 2B cosplay.
>>
>>38141309
>ruining perfect 2d with disgusting 3d whores
no cosplayers should burn
>>
>women are completely incapable of stopping to think about it and just regurgitate their "we've got it just as bad as you" spiel the moment anyone says they have it a modicum easier than men

More news later dickhead.
>>
>>38141011

>you'll be banned for speaking against morons

Sounds like freedom ;)
>>
File: Reddit on tpp.png (538KB, 1546x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit on tpp.png
538KB, 1546x1248px
>>38141204
Most people just ignore it and vote anyway.
They would know if they looked, but it just isn't worth the trouble.
They'll just get you if you post something that they don't want people to see.
>>
>>38141165
>all normies come from reddit
Holy shit I can't wait for robots to leave this place.
>>
cmon lads. this isn't new.
>>
>>38140802
>implying you can't just pay a hooker to fuck you for the right price
>>
>>38140882
>even if I try

... so you haven't even been trying? What, is pussy supposed to fall in your entitled selfish lap?
>>
>>38141737
That's not at all comparable here, we're talking about someone wanting to fuck you not being payed to as a job
>>
I doubt it would take 12 hours for even a below average girl to get fucked. Would be an interesting social experiment. See who can get fucked first. Ugly chick or ugly dude.
>>
>>38142073
But they want to fuck you to get your money.

You didn't think that through, huh?
>>
>>38140432
Fuck you fucking newfag stay on Reddit and please next time don't post to Reddit bullshit.
>>
>>38142104
It's literally not even close, dude

Guys don't give a fuck. At all. I've made female acounts and used the ugliest hambeasts I could imagine, and made my profile as vile as possible.. it doesn't matter. I almost get the same amount of messages as fake hot girl accounts.

Guys just don't care. They want to get laid. They have to mass message on dating sites

It's completely out of wack
>>
>>38142237
>Guys just don't care. They want to get laid. They have to mass message on dating sites

And not only just that, they would settle for a fucking woman with a kid. I've seen it happen, it's some kind of twisted desperation.
>>
https://youtu.be/HQx1JxsuZ3g
>>
>>38142237
Wow anon. Are you saying that you're so pathetic and bottom of the barrel you can't get laid on dating sites?
>>
>>38142773
It's normal for guys not to get laid on dating sites. Girls have the advantage heavily skewed in their favor, guys have to spend hours sending hundreds of messages and that doesn't even guarantee a reply. Girls are really picky no matter what you look like or write like because they can afford to be.
>>
>>38143032
So what you're saying is that you are a loser. I tried a dating website once and had three or four girls wanting to meet up. Two were asian, a south american girl and a white girl. I fucked one of the asians, ghosted the other, passed on the white girl and fucked/dated the south american. it's not even hard
>>
File: NETS.jpg (431KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
NETS.jpg
431KB, 1600x1064px
>Don't forget the part about how "getting laid" is defined as "get a guy to stick his penis in you until HE has an orgasm."
>Of course it's easier for a woman to find men willing to use her body as a fleshlight. Math changes a bit if you want to start talking about which sex has an easier time finding a partner who can GIVE orgasms.
>>
>>38143278
whatever helps you feel better about yourself
>>
>>38143400
>he's trying to act like having girls want your dick isn't something to feel good about
lol why would you even try that
>>
what the woman actually means by "a partner" is "someone roughly equivalent to the most desirable partner i have ever had"
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.