[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of you shit on reddit but not specific subs. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 65123136t1.jpg (15KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
65123136t1.jpg
15KB, 480x240px
A lot of you shit on reddit but not specific subs. It's weird since posters were are like the butt of the joke on /r/everywhere just to mention a few. Sometimes I see a few of them specifically target people with your personality type. It's like someone noticed you're that guy from that show and likes to point it out to people for laughs with their friends.
>>
>>38140404
All of Reddit is for normies. If you like it so much, go back
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>38140404
There are persistent trends throughout reddit boards and inevitably every board that gets big enough gets enveloped by the larger collective, which very much does exist. I'm not about to praise any subreddit because I don't want more people to know it exists and to hasten its inevitable death. The only exception to this shit is heavily moderated places like askhistorians or askscience and they have to delete have the fucking comment section pretty much every thread.
>>
>>38140713
youi're cancer if you sit around saying shit like that instead of going to infinity chan
>>
>>38140404
fucking plebbitors we know of your plan to "raid" this place

and you will be dealt with swiftly
>>
>>38140966
I don't believe in the borg hive collective theory. I know it's been proven every time someone hits top karma after YEARS it gets proven they fucked around getting it enough publicity that the system makes it popular. There is so much fucked up shit going on behind the scenes that it seems scandalous when woops someone got called on it. One of the people that helped make the site, it's a well established fact. They used bots and fake news/comments to boaster the popularity. It shouldn't really be a scandal that the most influential comments are fake and are bolstered by fake appeal. Then you get people in charge of it saying they care about freedom of information and democracy, but. One of the people that made the site killed himself over legal litigation for freedom of information there is no information of it. They're just pushing new agendas like gamer gate. They won't tell you the prosecutor or other legal entities against aron shwartz but they'll sit around telling you that 4chan has deplorables.
>>38141241
lulzebicraidz kys
4chan isn't even better about that. You can lulz about seven proxies but sites like heaven666 got fucking decimated when the government pinched that tranny. You couldn't find a fucking news article about either on those sites. You had to go through normie channels leaking it way after the fact. /b/ is hardly even a shadow of h6x3 or some of the sites that proceded it newfag.
>>
If your not on A watchlist for posting on totse you don't even belong on the internet. You don't lurk enough. If you don't monitor the internet constantly for years you hear about the most superfluous things.
>>
I shit on reddit because the site layout itself is fucking cancer and I get a tumor just trying to navigate it because for some fucking reason all the information or a solution to a problem is on that horridly designed site.
>>
>>38141553
That's a legitimate complaint. You tried looking at old threads? It's almost if not designed to the point that it's a screen shot. You get threads pushed in the middle of a thread that it can't differentiate a comment. To load comments doesn't even work after a while it tries to hide it in threads.

I'll just be honest I got sucked into reddit when one writer hit it big. I figured there were bots and real people actually interested in stuff.

If one of you fuckers think karma means anything, think again.

Start your own website and try to push page views there, not hosting on youtube, tumblr, or myspace, or whatever is hot now, get your own web service and send page views there.
I won't even say what I've done that generated revenue. Instead consider some of the older web pages. Google use to filter out word best. Highest page view on the internet most internet traffic went to; drum roll: bestpageintheuniverse.??com??iforget theafterdog
maddoxmission
He made a book deal, and then, his page went to shit. Once in a while he'll talk shit about something but he went for the ad money making videos that most people didn't see.
He floated on tshirt sales he's probably doing better than most anyone else does, he's probably the guy jason lee was pretending to be in clerks 2.
Nobody goes to read what he writes on that page anymore. He deleted most of the shit he wrote on there out of shame or product placement.

Get your own server or nodes and document stuff. When it comes to the internet look at pioneers and what they do, like that one guy that uses that bowers for screen caps instead of browsing a site ever, what the fuck is his name interject something for a moment.
He's got enough funding to screen cap EVERYTHING he wants. It all gets saved.
>>
>>38141241
>>38140966
>>38141241
This is fake news, very fake
>>
>>38141801
I'm not saying news is fake. If you follow it long enough and see either side.. The entire fucking thing is heart breaking what the fuck can't these people see past their own nose for? How does a society even exist? If the strong just murdered the weak any chance they could you wouldn't even hear some fucking red pill theory that someone could be physically eliminated when they constantly are.
You lurk enough to hear putin assassinating people but Trump is his puppet? So Trump is the biggest problem? But not Putin even though we'll just say putin is pulling his strings because that sounds pretty ominous. Fucking really? Puppets are worse than puppet masters? If Trump were even a puppet at all. Neither party endorses him so either he's the best thing to happen to democracy rejecting party politics to the highest possible position, or everything downward in politics is easily manipulated since the top position is too.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz
He made reddit, heard of him? He's dead. People that proffit off reddit, their alive, they're making a lot. People that made it. Dead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.