[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on Aaron Clarey? Are his opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What is your opinion on Aaron Clarey?
Are his opinions worth listening to?
>>
His opinions are nothing special. I consider him more of a comedian, he can be pretty funny sometimes
>>
Jesus, Fuck no. No one's opinions are worth listening to.
>>
He's a whiny voiced blowhard faggot.
>>
>>38140336
Nope,don't buy any of his shitty books either.

Only take advice from DSP and Daxflame,they is smart.
>>
>>38140336
This is how i know i belong here. I never thought I'd see the day someone posted about Aaron Clarey. Anyways, I've been a pretty religious listener for 2 years. He definitely made me rethink my priorities, especially in regards to financial shit. However, over time, I've come to realize that he's bitter because he spent his prime years going to school and working full time to graduate with zero debt. all the while, he wasn't getting laid or having a social life. he didn't get laid until he was 23. his entire persona is just him ruminating over his agitations from that period in his life. His hobbies are mundane and infantile caricatures of american masculinity. i dunno. He is brutally honest though
>>
Brick faced retard but he gives practical information and a real tincture of truth when he speaks of utilizing your money and college.
He's not Christian hence his retarded view of women.
Probably a miserable guy.
Also know the difference between
>EQUITY SPENDING
>DEBT SPENDING
>>
>>38141519
Pretty good analysis, although I never really listened to him unless it was as a guest on Aurini or Bechtloff's.
>>
>>38140336
The short version is hes a annoying chode.
>>
>>38140336
People pay him for his generic advice,kinda of funny when you consider most of his advice has to do with being good with money.
>>
Aaron "you can't be self actualized unless you pick up women regularly" Clarey
>>
He is good on some things and absolutely retarded about others. You can ask him stuff about finance and economics because he's worked at a bank and knows all about that shit.

His own beliefs dismiss his current profession as useless. He is a teacher and he doesn't really produce anything. He is a consultant, yet he makes fun of any jobs with that title. Essentially he is just a man whore genXer, who is taking advantage of retards willing to pay money for him to look stuff up on Wikipedia. At this point into my post, I would consider him a motivational speaker or some shit of that sort rather than a consultant or career advisor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.