[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wow, Anon! That was an insightful answer you gave. I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Wow, Anon! That was an insightful answer you gave. I really appreciate it. Now, tell me something NEGATIVE about white people.
>>
We're too tolerant of niggers, kikes, micks, and camelfuckers.
>>
>>38140185

They pretend everything is fine... all the time. As if nothing is fucking wrong. They just smile, look fucking cute and ignore the goddamn problem.
>>
We stopped the world's most progessive man in 1945
>>
>>38140216
Because nobody gives a shit about our problems. Not just white people's problems, but other people's problems in general. Nobody wants to see a grown man crying in his car outside a Wal-Mart I've done this so it's best you just keep it inside, drink heavily, and kill yourself before you hit 40.
>>
We're too altruistic and pathelogically egalitarian for our own good and not tribal enough and get taken advantage of by other races as a result.
>>
File: chimp.jpg (169KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chimp.jpg
169KB, 900x1200px
>>38140185
lots of white people especially teenagers try to act black. I hate it. they recite the rap, they date the blacks, they talk like them, they ARE ESPECIALLY DESPERATE TO RID THE WHITE IN THEM FOR THE ""HONOR"" AND ""COOLNESS"" OF BEING BLACK
>>
Not good at sports anymore
>>
>>38140185
>Everyone is a liberal, including "conservatives"
>Everyone loves gays, including "conservatives"
>They are only racist because brown people are the only people with a spine to hate fags

Common Filth is always right
>>
They're too economically viable
>>
>>38140185
They're too occupied with providing for lesser races.
>>
>>38140515
you can thank the jews for this original comment
>>
>>38140185

Most are subhuman.
>>
>>38140185
They didn't kill off the niggers.
>>
>>38140185
They threw away their national identities to join a "white" conglomerate which is meaningless.

They are responsible for the spread of capitalism. Giving capitalism to a society that hasn't established inalienable human rights or property rights is like giving nukes to a society still I'm the tribal stage.

Do you really think our companies can compete with companies that can legally employ slaves? Do you not understand that our own system will lead us to re legalize slavery to compete?

Turning away immigrants gives up our cultural control. When every 3rd world CEO is no longer has a western education we will have lost every advantage we had.
>>
>>38140185
They're pushovers who let other races walk all over them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.