[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN ANON? NOW YOU'RE A JOBLESS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-07-02_19.07.36.jpg (74KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-02_19.07.36.jpg
74KB, 612x408px
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN ANON? NOW YOU'RE A JOBLESS FUCK, LIKE A NIGGER
>>
File: 1499103173716.png (203KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499103173716.png
203KB, 612x408px
>>38139498
>"It's never too late Anon. There's always another hand to shake, you've just got to try!"
>>
>>38139498
top kek I really like these threads
>>
>>38139769
I like how quickly the meme is evolving
>>
How can i shake hands with my fucked-up tendons?!
>>
File: boomers.jpg (279KB, 950x444px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
279KB, 950x444px
>>38139797
I actually helped develop a prototype of this meme in boomer threads, this guy is just one of the many faces. Larping as boomers has a lot of potential beyond just the handshake thing.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>38139816
Son, you've just got to stare the mixer in the face and shake in a few more scoops. You know what they say about eating big.
>>
>>38139916
Is there ever such thing as too many scoops?
>>
Alwight son here's how yo ol man get a job. You gotta stawe de maganer in da eye and shake his big ol chicken wing? tink yo can do all dat son?
>>
File: baby-boomer-boss-ftr.jpg (77KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomer-boss-ftr.jpg
77KB, 1240x775px
Alright sport ready to rock and roll? We run a tight ship here, everyone is on time, neatley dressed and ready to work as a team, but most of all we like to have fun, On fridays we head down to Donovan's and watch the big game over a few beers, does that sound like a fun time to you? Whats the matter son? are you OK? you look like your sweating? Can I get you a rag?

Ok so the first thing you need to know about working here is
*hurls stapler at your face*

POW! That's how it happens haha, you don't even expect it. POW! That's what life'll do to ya if you aren't careful. That's what happens when you aren't thinking fast and thinking on your feet. You weren't ready and I came up and POW! right in the face!

I don't know if you are ready for a job like this. I will have to talk to some of the higher ups and we'll see what we can do. I'll call you back in a few days and let you know if we want you to start or if we decide to go in a different direction, but uhh...you don't seem quite up to it, but tell ya what. How about a reuben sandwhich?

Let me get ya a reuban sandwhich kid...you'll be alright.
>>
>>38140238
Sir I don't watch sports, I'm not a normalfaggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.