[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should a small girl expect exploring this world? Curiosity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: fetlife.png (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fetlife.png
113KB, 400x400px
What should a small girl expect exploring this world? Curiosity killed the cat? Or cat finds paradise?

What happens here?
>>
>>38139301
I mean I just use it like a dating site.
But basically if you like attention with pictures and stuff. You'll love it.
>>
>>38139301
Why in the actual fuck are you posting this on /r9k/?
>>
>>38139301
>what happens here

Viral marketing
>>
>>38139301
You're going to find a lot of overweight people who wear black and think whips and chains are the height of BDSM.

Some guy with a beer gut and a job driving trucks is probably going to disappear you into his basement.

Don't go there. It's full of people so mentally ill they make this board look well adjusted.
>>
File: large.jpg (36KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
36KB, 500x339px
>>38140540
Hmm

How can I defend myself if someone tries to kidnap me?
>>
>>38139301
a sea of dicks
>>
>>38140586
You can't if you're /smol/, anon. You'd probably be much better off finding your local fetish scene and ignoring anyone there who says anything about the cancerous lesion that is fetlife.
>>
>>38140635
size doesn't always matter. hypothetically, what are ways to defend yourself if in the case?
>>
>>38140659
For you mace would probably be the only thing that would be concealable and work if a date goes badly.

Tasers are surprisingly unreliable. Sure, the mace will get over you too but at least you won't wind up trapped in some fat guy's dog crate in a dark room.
>>
>>38140659
You sound like an annoying cunt. Hopefully someone cuts you into small pieces.
>>
>>38139301
If you're a woman you're gonna get all the attention you crave, if you're a dude don't even bother if you're not good looking (or at least masculine) and won't post your picture

It's pretty shitty really, mostly full of attention whore cock teasers and neckbeards with weird fetishes, just use tinder or craigslist for sex and dates
>>
>>38140737
This guy appears to know the crowd surrounding fetlife too.

Fetlife is really the /r9k/ board of the fetish world.
>>
File: flower bouqet.jpg (30KB, 474x472px) Image search: [Google]
flower bouqet.jpg
30KB, 474x472px
(other than crying for help or trying to reason/plead with him)

>>38140694
okay, thank you
>>
>>38140586
Shot them with your gun, obviously. What is this, amateur hour?
>>
File: flower bouquet.jpg (32KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
flower bouquet.jpg
32KB, 500x659px
>>38140694
>>38140694
here is a flowers:) for you! (i couldn't find the right bouquet)
>>
>>38140737
>if you're a dude don't even bother if you're not good looking (or at least masculine)
What if I permanently look like a teenage boy? Could I get snusnu'd by a tall girl or femdommed by a milf?
>>
>>38141045
Thanks, /smol/ anon. I hope your quest for kinky shit goes well. Just remember to be safe and keep weird people at a distance.

>>38141094
You'd just get the same guys who post on m4m on Craigslist trying to invite you over with dickpics.
>>
>>38141105
go /hero/ go!
>>
>>38141094
>Could I get snusnu'd by a tall girl or femdommed by a milf?
Very unlikely, most women there are submissive (as it's logical) and the very few "dominant" women are the type who have some sort of deep hatred towards men so they want to dominate buffed and handsome Chads not skinny robot beta males
>>
>>38141105
>>38141270
Wizardhood, here I come.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.