[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOOOOOOOOOOOOW DO I BE NORMAL??? HOW DO I TALK TO PEOPLE AND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ffff.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
HOOOOOOOOOOOOW DO I BE NORMAL??? HOW DO I TALK TO PEOPLE AND GET FRIENDS??? I CAN'T FUCKING LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
you dont "be normal" faggot, none of us are, you can only try to be
your best bet for not an hero'ing pointlessly is to take the iron-pill, start reading, working out, and eating healthy and cooking.
if you can do those 3 things then everything else will fall into place, but it will take some time
>>
im sorry to tell you this but you cant just become normal if youre not. Learn to live as who you are
>>
>>38139485
>>38139497
These anons are right. Accept your fate, faggot
>>
>>38139290

Let's start with the basics:

From 1950, aimed at elementary school children who were slow to develop the skills of making friends: https://archive.org/details/fun_of_making_friends

Once you've mastered that; here's a film from 1947 aimed at high school students with the same problems: https://archive.org/details/ShyGuy1947
>>
>>38139290
The easiest way is to conform endlessly to popular media, bigger majority = more shared opinions. You may lose your soul during the process, this is normal.
>>
>>38139562
Are you just one guy going around threads offering advice from the past century?
>>
>>38139588

I've seen a few other people posting them as well; I find the old instructional videos strangely comfy and amusing, so I feel I need to share them.
>>
>>38139588

What do you think of the old videos?

I like them, and I hope at least some other people like them as well; I've been trying to pick out ones that are amusing in some way, and related to the topic at hand. I've also been trying to focus on ones that have really low view counts, so I know people haven't seen them before.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.