[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so what's up? >"nm talking to you" What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496881313889.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496881313889.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>so what's up?
>"nm talking to you"
What the fuck did she mean by this??
>>
>>38138302
>gives a genuine answer to "what's up"

She's got the tism
>>
>>38138302
it means she's talking to you fucking retard
>>
>>38138302
Ask her out for a beer or coffee pussy just do it stop wasting time
>>
>>38138330
I don't think women can have autism

>>38138374
>"uh sorry I'm with Chad lololol"
>>
>>38138418
If she is with Chad, fine. But he could give it a shot
>>
tell that CUNT to FUCK OFF. FUCK MIND GAMES
>>
>>38138302
>"nm talking to you"

I haven't hear anyone say that since when I used to flirt with 16 year olds online.
>>
>>38138418
Actually mild ASD is a lot more prevalent in women but since they don't have to initiate in social engagements it is just called quirky and cute.
>>
literally just means shes talking to you and not focused on that much else just try not to overthink it and keep the conversation going
>>
>>38138302
it means you have autism. literally over analyzing the phrase "just talking to you"
>>
>>38138302

this is the plainest conversation ever wtf is the issue here there is 0 analysis to be done
>>
>>38138302
saving this threaderino
with no survivors
>>
File: 39356147.jpg (112KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
39356147.jpg
112KB, 1500x1125px
>>38138302
>she emailed me first when we weren't even in the middle of a conversation
w-why does my oneitis have to do this
>>
>>38138302
>nm talking to you
Dropped. I hate girls like this they add nothing to the convo and expect the guy to do all the leg work.

God forbid he get tired of putting forth all the effort and have to """ghost""" her
>>
>>38138302
SKEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUPPPP
SP anyone?
>>
>>38141144
This
Women are by nature lazy vain and stupid
>>
>>38138418
I have literally never seen an autistic female. Usaully they just have Down's Syndrome or Palsy.
Unless you count yelling inane things at service providers and getting into other people's buisness in public autism ...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.