[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i would be pretty handsome if it weren't for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1477009601745.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477009601745.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>tfw i would be pretty handsome if it weren't for the acne scars that cover my cheeks

What the fuck do I do
>>
File: 1497580903265.gif (785KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497580903265.gif
785KB, 245x245px
Laser treatment? Ask a fucking doctor dork
>>
Eh I know some Chad's who have really bad acne scars and never have trouble getting girls...I guess If you're handsome your good but if youre ugly then you're fucked
>>
>>38138249
I can't even afford half the price of a laser treatment.

I can almost afford a VI chemical peel but I get conflicting opinions as to whether or not that would do anything.
>>
they heal in like 1-2 years anon just don't pop your pimples anymore
>>
>>38138215
Take cold showers anon
>>
File: 08qacUV_d.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
08qacUV_d.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
I actually know this guy In pic related (we go to the same uni) and he's probably the biggest Chad ever even though he has bad acne scars...doesn't hurt that he's like 6'7 desu
>>
>>38138215
For me, I would be an 8/10 at best. But no... god put upon me the worst acne I ever had to face. Now I got red blotches on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. No woman wants to date a freak like me.
>>
They heal, until then, candlewax like the olden days
>>
>>38138215
OP do you have a big dick? I read that guys who have really bad acne on their cheeks get it from excess testosterone which also makes your dick bigger. Is it true?
>>
Wash your face with hot water

Use a clean cloth to apply almost scalding hot water on your face

Fight through the pain, thinking about all of your regrets in life and knowing removing this acne and will make you a better person.

Do this every morning and every night, and clean/switch out the cloth you use regularly
>>
>>38138215
Water, carrot juice, wash your face at least twice a day depending on how oily your face gets.
>>
>>38138594
do you need acne on top of acne to get scars this bad?
I still have acne, had severe cystic acne for years and cleared by accutane for two years then it came back.
I only have two or three small visible pit scars and enlarged pores visible to the sides of my nose.
>>
Depending on how bad, a glycolic peel could work. It'll look really ducking bad for like a week or two, but it resurfaces your skin, and can clear your skin of superficial scarring.
Other AHA peels work to some degree, but glycolic molecules are smaller, allowing them to penetrate your skin more deeply than lactic acid. I've heard mandelic acid works in a similar way, but I haven't personally done much research into it.
>>
Goddammit where is biggie cheese
>>
>>38138215
fembot here
mix a lot of cinnamon and some honey
make sure to wash your face thoroughly with warm water before applying the mixture
it'll burn like a bitch the first time.
Leave it on for about 20 minutes and wash it off
it helped me, but I used it too much and now my skin doesn't react to it at all
>>
>>38141226
My friend pls don't do this. It's going to cause microtears in your skin, which will do the exact opposite of what you want: scar. Honey is a great antibacterial that can be effective in treating acne, and acts as a humectant (meaning locks in moisture). If you want a homemade mask that will lighten scars, (and you want to incorporate honey) try yogurt and honey. The enzymes and lactic acid in the yogurt act as a chemical exfoliant, removing dead tissue from your complexion.

Cinnamon hasn't been shown to cause effective improvement to the skin, whereas it HAS been shown to cause irritation and provoke allergic reactions in some. If you really want to try this mask, PLEASE patch test it first.
>>
>>38138215
>>38139593
>>38140923

At least every square inch of your face isn't coated in deep ice pick scars

>>38141226
stupid cunt
>>
really hope you're not the faggot that keeps spamming these threads, but don't do chemical peels.
if you have rolling/boxcar scars they won't help.
and laser won't either.
get a subcision done + fillers, it'll help even out your scars so they're not as indented/noticeable.i've done the same, and my doctor recommended i get another subcision done, to get the best results but i'm a bit broke right now.
>>
>>38138215
The sun dries up your acne and gives you a nice tan.
>>
File: 1498494312301.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498494312301.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>38138215
Ask your doctor about tetracycline and if you're brave, about retinoid therapy. It helped me get rid of this plight that is acne.
>>
File: poly10a.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
85KB, 640x400px
>Would be 4/10 without acne
>its just a topping on a shit cake
>nothing will fix my personality
>im gonna kill your cat
>>
>>38138215
Grow a beard
Original lorem ipsum
>>
>>38138364
then keep saving until you can afford the laser treatment you bitch.....

take your face and stretch out your skin a little bit. does the stretching flatten your acne scars? if you can still see pits and dents then the chemical peel isn't gonna be worth it.

for my rolling/boxcar scarring, my dermatologist suggested a vi peel or venus viva. 2000$ for 4 viva treatments which isn't terrible. i've only had 2 of the treatments so far and my skin looks better than i thought it would already.

nonablative radiofrequency devices R the future........... http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/740810_1

use sunscreen and moisturize your skin. your skin will look less shitty. solbar zinc is good.

wash your face once or twice a day with gentle soap. switch products if your skin gets irritated.

are you on any topical creams or meds for your acne?

>>38141954
how well does subcision work for scars besides tethered ones? fillers are a good idea but only if you are getting one that is permanent.

>>38141226
no
>>
>>38143827
>how well does subcision work for scars besides tethered ones?

i'm not sure what you mean. like ice pick scars?

also OP don't get fillers without having a subcision first, they don't improve your scars noticeably stand-alone.
>>
>>38140923
Yeah his acne used to be horrible...but idk I think he looks pretty badass in real life desu
>>
I have them too but I don't think it's too noticable unless you're really close. Shut still sucks though. Middle school was hell.
>>
>>38144001
how deep of a scar does subcision treat?
>>
>>38144653
i'm not sure i can say
,how bad would you say your scars are?
>>
File: acne-scarring5-DavinLim.jpg (213KB, 828x616px) Image search: [Google]
acne-scarring5-DavinLim.jpg
213KB, 828x616px
>>38144732
it's k

my skin is better now so it's hard to remember but it used to look some thing like this I believe, with more boxcar scars.
>>
>>38145059
that's not that bad.
mine were a little worse.
have you gone to a dermatologist and see what they say?
>>
>>38138215
If they are recent use some cosmetics made of mostly collagen. To avoid future scars start eating clean (avoid allergenic food, for me it's diary products, gluten, processed food like sweets).
>>
>>38141872
Are you the scar-bro I was talking with before about my disgusting hyperpigmentation?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.