[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get dumped by my bf I met on here. Why live? I need a new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: kms.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>Get dumped by my bf I met on here.

Why live? I need a new beta orbiter fast to fill this void.
>>
>>38137533
I know that feel, only problem is guys I met on here never really go anywhere, and the fact that I'm 18 is a real turn off to a lot of guys, I feel double my age though.
>>
>>38137589
This was my first time giving someone a shot on here. I don't know if it's even worth it anymore.
>>
>>38137639
I've tried giving it a shot with a least 5 or more guys on here, when things do work they live 8000 plus miles away or even more far away. and when they're in the usa I'm too young for them or things just don't work, It's like a curse that I'm meant to be alone forever. even though you'd think since I'm gay I'd be getting laid all the time and having tons of bf's but quite the opposite, it's like 10 time's harder to get a bf then a gf even in now a-days.
>>
>>38137533
Your life is like so shit you actually date from /r9k? You got dumped by a desperate robot ahahahah
>>
>>38137639
It's definitely not ever worth it. The men here are broken beyond repair. Unless they are failed normies who dont actually belong.
>>
>>38138012
It was going so well too then he just started getting moody out of nowhere and wanted to leave.
>>
>>38137589
But 18 is the perfect age Anon.
>>
File: 1469493021375.jpg (8KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
1469493021375.jpg
8KB, 220x176px
>>38137589
W-will you be my gf, anonette? (please tell me you're a cute robot girl)
>>
>>38138048
I'm in a similar situation but we're "on a break" I feel so alone
>>
>>38138074
Not for a lot of gays who have daddy issues and need a strong big older man, not some twinkish fag like me.
>>38138099
If you didn't get the gay part then sorry to tell you I have a penis And I like penises.
>>
>>38137533
>>38137589
>>38137639
>>38137734
>>38138048
M'Lady's, I'm ready to give whichever one of you lives in the US a shot. I can actually cone meet you unlike the NEETs you're used to.
>>
>>38138437
I'm a NEET and I have more then enough bux to travel, and that trip, did you use to have a discord called truck fat?
>>
>>38138437
Tell me more anon. as long as your not a complete piece of shit i'd be interested.
>>
>>38138636
if he's who I think he is he's a super fat piece of shit and is a kike too.
>>
>>38138436
>Not for a lot of gays who have daddy issues and need a strong big older man, not some twinkish fag like me.
You have been talking to people with phenomenally shitty tastes, Anon. Daddy and bara shit is beyond disgusting, it's fucking repulsive. Twinks on the other hand are the truest form of beauty. Twinks are the most beautiful and dazzling gift God gave to this Earth.
>>
>>38138684
Thanks for the heads up. I'll continue my search.
>>
>>38138761
Yeah I'd say I'm a pretty alright twink, only a matter of time before I become to hairy and old to pass as a twink anymore.
>>
File: biggie cheese.jpg (28KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheese.jpg
28KB, 433x446px
*biggie cheese strolls in*
hi im biggie cheese
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.