[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A GF FOR 19 YEARS WHEN THE FUCK WILL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492098295737.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1492098295737.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A GF FOR 19 YEARS WHEN THE FUCK WILL I GET ONE!!!
I AM A NICE GUY
>>
>>38137183
YEAH I GUESS I AM ALSO WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO THIS THREAD
>>
>>38137183
The problem is that you're waiting for a gf to come to you instead of going out and looking for yourself.
>>
>>38137668
Autist. You don't go out and actively search for a girlfriend. You go out and do activities you enjoy, let the girls look at you. Pick up on social queues, learn how to take hints, learn how to read body language. Be the chad you always dreamt of being. Get back to the gym.
>>
>>38137795
Sorry, that's exactly what i meant. My english is not good.
>>
>>38137917
voco e do brazil?
>>
>>38137183
I'm 20 and still waiting my dude. Focus on other stuff in the meantime is all I can really say.
>>
>>38137183
No anon, you're really not. Only when you accept that you are not a good person can you begin to change and eventually become the man you think you are.
>>
>I AM A NICE GUY

Think I found the problem
>>
>>38137183
did you fill out the nice guy paperwork?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 478x350px
Im going to spit some truth so listen up,

Develop a skill, something you can be proud of. Don't focus so much on your lonelyness, woman can sense that from a mile away. If you seem like a person who is passionate and proud of something you have done, it greatly increases your appeal. Women love ambition and confidence, if you do something you love the confidence will come naturally and makes a great conversation point.

Take some time and work on your appearance, get a normie haircut and start going to the gym. When you feel good about yourself it shows.

There, it's not hard.
>>
>>38138264
How do you not focus on your loneliness?

I'm on a break from my relationship and i'm miserable. I need to feel good about myself again. Spit some more truth please.
>>
>>38137795
>just b urself
I only enjoy introverted autistic activities. Even if I was to go to social events based around them, I'd be in a place with a 9:1 gender ratio of beta males to women. I would bet $1,000,000 that I would be able to get a gf/have sex much more easily if I roided for a year and went to music festivals than I would wasting my entire life pursuing my autistic hobbies.
>>
>>38137183
>only 19 years

Strap in, young buck. You're in for a depressing ride. A ride that ends with a rope hanging from the rafters.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.