[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 6'3" farm raised southerner >always been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>be me, 6'3" farm raised southerner
>always been kind of heavy set, mix of muscle and a paunch, never more than 240lb though
>did well in highschool, got interested in engineering
>decide to use scholarships and go to college for digital systems design
>one of the smaller cities in my state, but still bigger than ive ever lived in
>meet 8/10 total qt
>turn out we had crushes for eachother, 2 years later we're living together, love eachother to bits, she's my best friend
heres where it gets interesting
>she cooks. she cooks damn good
>always makes sure i have hearty breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks inbetween, cooks all my favorite foods.
>just had two year anniversary, went from 240 to 300 in the time that I've known her, most of that after we moved in together
>ask her if she minds...
>"I... Uh... A-Anon... Is it bad that I've been trying to get you a li'l rounder here and there."
tfw
>turns out she has a thing for bigger guys, and I mean *bigger* guys.
>she finds it horrendously sexy for some reason, and she loves the added weight.

What should I do guys? I'm not a slob or anything, and the muscle I had from farm work as a kid and teen let me carry it well. It just means so much to her it seems, and it's the best thing in the world seeing her happy...

Do I let her fetish change my life and body? Or do I try and work her down from it and risk leaving a hole in what she likes?
>>
>>38135244
*yawns*

Too bad there isn't an audiobook version of this post........
>>
>>38135244
She manipulated you. If you stay with her, or she goes unpunished, you're a cuck.
>>
>>38135244
>She leaves you a fat, sad looser
I wouldn't give that opportunity anon. Marry her asap.
>>
>>38135310
We plan on getting married in August, actually.
>>
>>38135244
kill yourself and your whore wife you chad shit, i hope she fattens you then takes everything in the divorce and you kill yourself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.