[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why there's so many fags nowadays obsessed over Japan? Like,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 2354537547.gif (3KB, 651x456px) Image search: [Google]
2354537547.gif
3KB, 651x456px
Why there's so many fags nowadays obsessed over Japan? Like, if there was a piece of dog shit, but that piece of dog shit was made from Japan with a little kawaii anime sticker on it, they would go crazy all over it, because "DUDE, IT'S JAPAN".

someone explain this phenomenon.
>>
File: FarKaleidoscopicFruitbat.webm (544KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FarKaleidoscopicFruitbat.webm
544KB, 1920x1080px
>>38135095
Japan is pretty normie tier. It's all about Korea now.
>>
File: 270654_extracted.jpg (443KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
270654_extracted.jpg
443KB, 2000x1334px
>>38135095
>>38135116
Because it's aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>38135095
people like cute things. and the west just doesn't make those anymore
>>
File: princess jellyfish.png (565KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
princess jellyfish.png
565KB, 600x400px
I'll take japan over america any day.
>>
I'm not a weeb as some are but It's basically.

Anime, video games, architecture, samurai, their culture is neat in general, cool moon runes language, girls with fuck me eyes.

I guess that's it. Something about japan becomes cool just like Israel becomes cool to good goy who love god.
>>
>>38135181
west was never cute
>>
They appreciate cuteness over sex appeal and tackiness. That's why I enjoy their fashion, at least.
>>
>>38135095
Honestly, japan is at the center of a cultural war.

They are our historic enemy and we are theirs and we both are dying in the post modern capitalist hellscape that we created so there's an interesting exchange of ideas going on.
>>
>>38135251
Japanese culture isn't dying the problem is something else.
>>
IMO Japan is one the 3 current media superpowers alongside the US and the UK. Different tastes for different people.
>>
>>38135095
Normalfag culture lags several years behind nerd culture.
>>
>>38135095
It depends on the person

>omg nerdy weeabo girl
Just wants to fit in with the trend of liking kawaii shit and being lolsokooky in general, it's just a fad and she'd drop it if it stopped being popular in her circle. Beta orbiters sometimes find themselves in this category if they're orbiting one of these girls

>anime enthusiast
Someone who grew up watching anime or is otherwise obsessed with anime and manga in general. They love Japan because it provides most or all of their escapism material. Some go as far as fetishing the culture but I'd wager many are more grounded than they're given credit for and just really enjoy their hobby

>Western doomsday soothsayers
Japan's got a lot of the good qualities the West has and used to have in terms of being a stable democracy, an okay economy, and a population with a culture that values work and community. These people (mostly white) look to the West and see a people with no pride, and a culture under attack by multiculturalism and that willfully hates and mocks itself. They look to Japan and see pride in their both their culture and identity, and a staunch rejection of the perils of unrestricted multiculturalism and SJW nonsense. There may be overlap with the anime enthusiasts.

>normies
Japan's a very popular travel destination because it still feels quaint and exotic in many ways to them; it's also very safe. Normies will rarely go as far as fetishing Japan but unless they've had a really unlucky experience over there, but once they come back they'll usually espouse how amazing, clean, nice, etc. it is. The ones who talk about Japan like they know it inside and out are usually these ones, doesn't seem to matter how much time they actually spent there.
>>
>>38135870
This.
Sidenote: i fucking hate those nerdy geek gaymur gurls so fucking much. I can see them already fucking playing support on LoL on twitch whoring themselves for loser orbiters, pretending to have a high pitched voice. It fucking sickens me us nerds and geeks used to get fucking outcasted by society and now it's fucking meta and the cool thing to do. At least chads and stacies don't pretend to be interested in my hobbies to garner attention.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.