[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a single, rational, non meme reason to get a job in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1426788635477.png (158KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1426788635477.png
158KB, 1000x963px
is there a single, rational, non meme reason to get a job in the modern world when you're a weirdo beta male that never fit in anywhere in his life?
>>
>>38134952
Unless your parents really love you. You will have to pay for your own stuff sooner or later.
>>
>>38134976
The gubmint loves me tho
>>
You can of course make more money working than you can on welfare
>>
By being a NEET you're basically just an adventuring member of the lifestyle avant-garde, since everyone will be NEETs by the end of our lifetimes.
>>
>>38134976
What if my parents are rich and I'm an only child?
>>
>>38134976
If your parents really loved you they wouldn't let you be an easily forgotten failure.
>>
Find a job that you enjoy I guess

Personally I don't know how you NEETs do what you do because I start losing my mind if I don't have anything to do and just sit at home for too long. If I were you I would go back to school or something.
>>
be a big boy and answer your own questions. Is there? How do YOU feel
>>
>>38135866
>falling for the automation meme
You guys are retards. You realize automation wiped out almost all of the agricultural jobs from existence, right? Prior to automation, a good like 90% of the working population was in agriculture, and now it's down to 2%. So how is it that 50% of the population is currently employed? Think with your head, not with your ass
>>
>>38134952
A job or labor? If you don't do any labor and just sit around consuming media all day then your mind will rot. Jobs are shit though and there's no reason to work if you can avoid them.
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedad.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedad.png
194KB, 255x239px
>>38134952
[blocks your path, the pupils of his eyes burning with fury]
>>
I think being self supporting is good enough of a reason. If you have such low a low sense of self worth that you're okay living as a literal parasite, you need to look at your life. This along with the fact that not getting a job just helps you cower away from your problems and avoid any hope of improvement is essentially the recipe for misery. If anyone thinks these are meme reasons, kill yourselves foreaaaaal
>>
>>38134952
why are you so hard on yourself ?..you do realize that beta means unattractive , right ? that s all that is to it . you see unattractive people with jobs , right? i mean how weird are you ?
>>
File: 1495486862598.jpg (35KB, 446x396px) Image search: [Google]
1495486862598.jpg
35KB, 446x396px
Only thing I hate about work is getting up early, other than that I don't mind working. It keeps my mind off my life. I get to crack jokes with co workers, I get to solve problems, I get to meet people from different walks of life. And then I get that paycheck deposited every 2 weeks, not much money but it feels good. I've been a NEET, a college student and a worker. I like working the best, college was hell on earth, NEET was cool for like a month then turned into depressing hell sleeping in till 3pm.
>>
>>38136073
>beta means unattractive
No, beta means powerless. Granted, powerlessness is the essence of unattractiveness in men, but it reaches far beyond that.
>>
>>38135930
Because moving from farming to manufacturing didn't require 4 years of university education, retard
>>
>>38134952
If you really want to work in a specific field

>Scientist
>Doctor
>Engineer
>Artist
>D&D DM at a games bar
>Owning a games bar

But if you have access to money and your only motive to work is money then don't work.
>>
>>38134952

While working generally sucks, it's tons better than being an isolated NEET
>>
>>38135879
Normies don't love their children.
They just want them to be good little normies like them, and if they aren't, they despise their offspring.
Parents in general will not accept their children been NEETs though.
>>
>>38136531
Nor do the 4 year educated jobs actually require 4 years of education. Explains why your too stupid to realize this
>>
>>38136584
The last 2 are insanely specific man
>>
File: OI09G.jpg (32KB, 425x393px) Image search: [Google]
OI09G.jpg
32KB, 425x393px
>>38134952
You're a goddamn monkey, you need to find a tribe! You need to have peers that share the same values as you. You need something that pushes you out of your comfort zone. You need to challenge yourself get used to the discomfort and thrive in it! You need to work up the dominance hierarchy. You need to have people that look up to you, that come to you for aid. You'll need to have all these things if you wish to become a functional human being.
>>
how about not being a douche and actually helping society?? idk
>>
>>38137483
What has society done for OP?
>>
>>38134952
>corn on the cob

orgingingingiaoaoa
>>
>>38134952
beta weirdo here...the only reason to work would be to raise a family by importing a roastie, otherwise just do the bare minimum to survive.
>>
>>38137513
you mean besides give him pretty much everything he needs to survive?
>>
>>38137662
You mean forcing him to live a life of slaving away more hours a week than primitive man did while preventing him from ever having sex with a woman
>>
>>38137726
obviously society isn't forcing him to do anything considering they're supporting him.
if he doesnt like society, he can move somewhere else
>>
>>38137622
i would have to agree with anon here honestly unless you're like me and you NEED to constatnly be moving in order to feel some sort of sense of accomplishment getting a job is honestly pointless so do the bare minimum to survive however if you want to make more money than you should consider trying to move up the social hierarchy as much as possible even if its just little baby steps. i would rather be some sort of working wagie than be some deadbeat that plays videogames all day
>>
>>38137793
Society doesnt support people, you have to have money. Even homeless people have to work to survive, and as a male all you can get is foodstamps unless you can get Neetbucks which pays pretty poorly. Society is nothing but optimal human tax farming for the ones in power...they wont kill you unless you break their laws but they will let you starve and die in a gutter if you wont play their game.

You cant leave either, there is lots of unoccupied land, but you can get arrested for trespassing and illegal hunting etc.

Unless you were born with wealth or connections then you are a nonplayable character in the game called life.
>>
>>38134952
To get more money you stupid idiot and buy fancy computers and tons of cool stuff?
>>
File: neetback.jpg (50KB, 413x276px) Image search: [Google]
neetback.jpg
50KB, 413x276px
get da job cuz you cen contribute 2 society and then you have self worth.

N you can buy what tha TV tells you
>>
File: enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg (57KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-mid-29607-1445980104-1.jpg
57KB, 500x499px
>>38135866
embrace it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
Invent stuff, innovate, you know the stuff white males are supposed to be so great at
>>
>>38135930

>hurdur, a machine that can do everything a human can for free and with far less error can be outcompeted by a wage-seeking, fallible human.

There's a point where labor becomes completely useless to capital holders.
>>
The salary.
If I could survive (and afford at least some entertainment) without a job I'd do it but that's not possible for me.

I even live in a social democratic country but there's no money for someone who just doesn't want to work.
>>
File: Jewish Piano.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Piano.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
>not following meme stawks

I unironicaly quit my job, for the pursuit of millions, its stressful and you gotta wakeup around 5:00 am, to watch for pre-market changes, and stay awake until 6 PM for aftermarket changes.

>I actually lost $1,000 last week but made it all back
>>
>>38134952
My reason is because I have no idea how to get NEETbux
>>
>>38134952
>is there a single, rational, non meme reason to get a job
More money means more cool shit.

More money means I can live in my own place and not feel judged by my parents for buying and playing with yugioh and Lego, watching pokemon and playing video games as a 25 year old.
>>
>>38136668
>Parents in general will not accept their children been NEETs though
This is correct. Because every day the neet child spends being himself, not any responsibilities, pressure to provide etc, the parent is reminded how much you being born fucked up their life, and if you weren't around, they could be doing what you are.
>>
>>38140127
Give me some good book recommendations to read if I want to become a profitable crypto trader
>>
no reason, no reason at all. you will just get constantly rejected anyways, ive had companies send me emails saying they would like me to interview with them and then like a day later receive a rejection email. had another company request an interview and i still havent heard back on a date to meet. there is no point in any of it lads, no point at all unfortunately.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.