[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to pass a drug test in 8 days and I HAVE to smoke weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Cata-chan05.jpg (87KB, 616x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cata-chan05.jpg
87KB, 616x1000px
I have to pass a drug test in 8 days and I HAVE to smoke weed tonight.

What can I do?
>>
>>38134605
Do some cardio a couple of times before your test (some jogging or just go for brisk walks) and drink plenty of water. Eat fruit and veggies with your meals
>>
>>38134605
Also avoid fatty foods or oils. This will speed up blood flow and new blood creation
>>
Niacin, it will help flush your system, also sweat a lot and do cardio, thc is stored in fat.

Ultimately it's a risk since thc can stay in system for months even.
>>
un-smoke the weed
>>
>>38134605
Unless they aren't trying to find weed there's now way you pass if you've smoked in the last month
>>
HAHAH enjoy trying to enjoy your weed in a social setting knowing your life is fucked
>>
piss in a condom before you smoke and freeze it.
>>
>>38134605
Take some soap, salt or bleach with you. You can ruin the sample by adding it. Or if the toilet has clear water you can put some in your urine to dilute the sample.
>>
how about stop using illegal substances you fucking retard. i think that's a viable option
>>
You could not smoke the weed. She's not gonna fuck you because you toked up.
>>
>>38134605
>I HAVE to smoke weed tonight.
Haha, weed is so totally not an addictive illegal drug that forces you to use it even though it will cause negative repercussions for you, amirite my dude?
>>
>>38135227
this OP. no one thinks smoking weed is cool. every single useless cunt does it
and i say this as a huge stoner myself
>>
>>38135271
smoking weed is cool it's just associated with being a badboy or loser.
>>
File: IMG_0087.png (67KB, 638x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.png
67KB, 638x201px
Heres what you do OP
>Get some yoghurt
>right before doing the weed, eat the yoghurt
>the yoghurt will line the inside of your stomach stopping the weeds from getting into your system

Just make sure you drink from the bong right after eating the yoghurt or else it wont work.
>>
>>38134605
Just study, bro. The test ain't that hard.
>>
>>38134605
Move to a state where it is legal, and you don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>38135444
Except it being legal doesn't stop employers from having a zero tolerance for it.
>>
Fruit pectin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.