[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any of you robots lucid dream? What's it like? I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Can any of you robots lucid dream? What's it like? I feel like it's the only way I can get a girl to touch me
>>
Closest thing I've gotten to sex in a very long time. Lucid dreaming is the real deal; exactly as anyone would describe it to you. There are many ways to obtain this property of consciousness, and plenty of guides as well.

When you lucid dream for the first time look into a mirror. When you wake up don't tell anyone what you saw. Ok?
>>
File: glamour-shots-19.jpg (30KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
glamour-shots-19.jpg
30KB, 500x590px
imagine a place, write a story, tell it to yourself as you go to sleep, you will get tired when you think of the perfect place, in your dream, you will awake there, fully aware and lucid. good luck
>>
>>38134727
But i fall asleep imagining my crush every night and she's never in my dreams.
>>
File: colin-farrell-harry-potter.jpg (122KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
colin-farrell-harry-potter.jpg
122KB, 1600x1200px
every time I lucid dream it is typically the same. I am usually at a party or gathering of some sort and with one or more familiar faces, old friends and some family, occasionally random ass people.
two things are always common and let me know it was a lucid dream
1) I am fulfilling my panty fetish that I have IRL so in the dream I am sneaking about and going upstairs to a vacant room which belongs to a faceless girl and I take her panties
2) At some point it occurs to me that I am driving in a car and it is nighttime and I have no idea where I am going just that we are driving around and there are people in the car with me.

These dreams go on for a long time it seems like and sometimes random weird shit happens and then I wake up.
>>
It happens from time to time, but I can't really control it, but once it happens I can do a pretty neat that I can "go back" to my lucid dream, if I recall what I was dreaming when I first realised I'm having a lucid dream.

Example:
Just two days ago I had one, and I realised it was one when I was dreaming about putting my head on the lap of a friend of mine, and I suddenly felt realistically that I was putting my head on her lap.
When I later woke up a bit, grabbed my phone and checked my alarm and current time, I was able to get back into my lucid dream by just recalling this "placing my head into her lap".
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.