[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when we die? Is it truly just eternal darkness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: can't keep doing this.png (14KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
can't keep doing this.png
14KB, 346x299px
What happens when we die? Is it truly just eternal darkness? Is our life just a triple helix spiraling into an abyss of darkness?
>>
you've not existed for most of the universe' life, like when the planet came together and when the pyramids were built. I dont remember it being bad, and you probably dont either. thats what we're probably going back to
>>
Spirit mindlessly follows what it knows best, probably back down to earth.
>>
Just dreamless sleep forever
>>
Death is probably like being under anaesthesia. No thought, dreams, no awareness of the outside world, no awareness of the passage of time or sense of self. The only difference is that you never wake up.
>>
File: j.jpg (515KB, 898x898px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
515KB, 898x898px
>>38134313
You cannot even imagine it in your 3 dimensional world.
>>
>>38134496
literally heaven. I cant imagine something being better than that, honestly.
>>
>>38134656
>"The kingdom of heaven is within you"

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>38134697
Matthew 22:36-40

>Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
>Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Luke 17:20-21

>And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation

For me it means that you cannot see the kingdom here, you have to transfer your flesh and blood into soul and the soul brings you to heaven.
>>
Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'
>>
>>38134313
You get cremated or buried usually.
This question is as fucking dumb as asking what happens to you before you're born.
>>
>>38134697
for me it means he was hinting that the only way to find peace or enlightenment is to go within yourself, rather than look for it in this world we live in.

Jesus was in no way a cheerleader for the world nor its continuation. He said if you follow me the world will hate you, but i dont see many christians that are hated by this world. Could it be that they're missing the real message of transendance that Christ was trying to teach?
>>
>>38134313
>Is it truly just eternal darkness?
I sure fucking hope so.
>>
>>38134313
I'm convinced that there's nothing after death. Just look at gore threads, liveleaks, dismemberments etc... We die oike animals, we are animals. We are made to fuck and beat the shit out of everybody to be the best and therefore breed more. It's as simple as this and the only true purpose of every single action we do is to fuck more women or be more successfull to fuck more women.
>>
I just really hope there is no hell.
>>
You're just not anywhere anymore. Why a triple helix OP
>>
>>38134313
Whatever it is, I'm sure it's better than this life
>>
Time to sound like a fucking retard but you know how we are just cells and shit.

Your body decomposes and u go back into the earth.

So its probably like Hinduism, whatever ur cells end up becoming is what u become after u die, until then darkness.

But who am i, just some fucking robot
>>
>>38134313
Grow some balls faggot.
For fucks sake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.