[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life has no meaning. Like a chicken in a factory farm, or a fish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: shy gal.png (203KB, 303x474px) Image search: [Google]
shy gal.png
203KB, 303x474px
Life has no meaning. Like a chicken in a factory farm, or a fish that gets eaten by another fish. You're life has no bigger purpose. It's all for nothing.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>38133622
>You're life
I am life indeed
>>
because id probably fail at that too, just like i fail at everything else.
>>
>>38133663
I knew someone would call me out on that

I haven't done it yet because there's nowhere to hang uninterrupted. I don't want someone to walk in and stop it half way and then I'd have brain damage
>>
>>38133771
just go to a park at night

Personally I'm still holding out to try and achieve at least something with my life
>>
File: cute boys.jpg (73KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
cute boys.jpg
73KB, 576x768px
>>38133622
i demand to see her face please!
>>
>>38133622
Because of everything you said gives me absolute radical freedom to exist how i want
>>
>>38133622
>Life has no meaning.
How do you know? I live because I am uncertain, because I look for my own meaning.
>>
I'm planning on outliving all of you that's why
>>
>>38133622
Because i'd rather have something and lose it then never have it at all.
>>
>>38133622
Why does life have to have meaning?

Our real problem is that superstitious desert savages asserted a system of "meaning" that had absolutely no support - and that is the standard we now judge our state of not-meaning by.

But it was all bullshit made up by semi-literate witch doctors - so why would we judge ourselves by such an absurd standard?
>>
man can't we just socialize with each other? isn't that what we as humans are meant to do? fuck the internet I want out
>>
>>38134293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBKFS7XQwks

she's black. this is the best I can get you
>>
Because revenge
>>
>381346313

"Because I"

If you want something thats fine, but that doesnt mean you have the right to make that decision for others.

pulling straws and putting people into a deficient state for your own gratification is a vain, flawed, and reckless thing to do. Essentially you're Satan, because thats what you would be doing; creating adversity
>>
File: watamote.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
watamote.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38134840
im dissapointet3 right now
but thanks for the effort my friend
>>
>>38133622
Big purposes are for faggots I don't need that I can just blow my time watching anime and not give a hoot.
>>
>>38134584
Life only purpose is to develop and breed. As a human your only job is to reproduce. That's it, so find the best mate, make kids and raise them good to co tribute to the human race. If you don't want to have kids you should kill yourself, you are worth nothing on this planet
>>
>>38133622
Because I'd just come back as something else and waste this life.
>>
>>38135590
>you are worth nothing on this planet
The planed is indifferent to your kids too, and the kids of your kids and your wife's kids too.
There is literally no difference between a man who reproduces and one who doesn't, nobody gets a prize after death.
>>
>>38133622
>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

because you would go on living
>>
>>38134698
*tips fedora*
Oh how Euphoric
>>
>>38133622
Because I get over it and play some fucking video games.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.