[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you even do if you had a gf? Ever think of that, retards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1469203032722.jpg (167KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1469203032722.jpg
167KB, 850x1189px
What would you even do if you had a gf? Ever think of that, retards? You're not interesting and wouldn't keep the relationship interesting. Thus, stop longing for a gf since you have nothing to offer.
>>
>>38132879
That's why the goal is to find a GF who is similar to myself, not interested in doing all kinds of shit and likes to just chill out or some shit at home, occasional going out. You think we all want normie gf shit but don't. They're out there, just less common and harder to find than the normie stacies.
>>
>>38132879
We would fuck?

Normies just do fuckbuddies/bootiecalls or whatever they are called because they realized that relationships are just about sex.
>>
>>38132879
Watch movies
Play vidya
Cuddle
I have hobbies and talents, just no one who would appreciate them
>>
>>38132919
>We would fuck?
See, anyone can offer that. You got nothing to give.
>>
>>38132879
I would just do the same things I enjoy doing alone, but with her. Like gaming, listening to music and watching tv. Isn't that what having a gf is about? Being able to be yourself and enjoy it with someone else?

LE BEE URSELF MEME XD
>>
>m-muh games
>muh anime
This is why you're single virgins. Kys subhumans.
>>
>>38132879
75% is doing what she wants
15% is doing lewd things with her
and 10% is actually doing what you want.
>>
>>38132879
I had one, we usually just watched netflix, went shopping and went out for food and coffee and things like that. Sometimes we'd take walks. The vast majority of our time together was spent just having conversations though mostly.
>>
>>38133682
Until you realize all she wants to do is gossip about customers from work and dumb people on Tumblr.
>>
>>38133706
Yeah, dont know why people pretend this doesnt exist. Every dnd group has at least one or two grills, you quickly find out who ks actually interested though
>>
File: 1480892446301.jpg (19KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
1480892446301.jpg
19KB, 621x414px
>>38132879
Let's hear then, you fucking normalfag. What do you do with your gf?
>>
>>38133799
>calling me a normalfag
Um sweetie? You might wanna quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>38133884
You still haven't answered my question, dearie.
>>
>>38132879
>stop longing for a gf
Thank you oh wise normie. If only I had thought to simply stop feeling emotions and being human, if only I had realised it was that simple all along.
>>
>>38133956
>>38133956
Um yes, I'm sorry honey.

Personally, I would treat her right for a year or two before suggesting that we move into the woods to have a stronger connection to nature. After cutting off contact with our families, I would begin my work and slowly break her down until she is completely dependent on me for everything and she would satisfy my every perversion. This would be acceptable for a while, but I'm the kind of person who would grow tired of it.

I would probably mutilate her and cook random parts for dinner a month or two, maybe feed her those same parts before faking some accident and moving back into the city.
>>
>>38134054
Please be my Jeffrey Dahmer-chan bf
>>
File: 1474502561352.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1474502561352.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>38134054
...I see, Interesting.
>>
>>38134076
How dare you reply to me, roastie. Don't you understand it's no fun to break down people who are willing to give in? You need to find a solid block to work on and sculpt it slowly to perfection.

Time has chipped away at you. It's too late to turn you into a masterpiece.
>>
>>38134108
;_; Pls pls pls I just want a dom bf to treat me like the piece of trash I am. I have no self-esteem whatsoever and I'll let you do whatever you want to my body daily just as long as I can refer to you as my bf to my other friends so they'll stop texting my mom asking if I've killed myself or not
>>
>>38134197
Listen darling, I'd love to have you all to myself and abuse the shit out of your slut ass but believe me when I say it wouldn't work out in the end. You're no fun and just admitted to wanting to use me. That's what you don't get: I use you -- not the other way around.

No. What I need is a perfectly moral and perhaps naive person to pull a bait and switch on. I've done something similar before and it's very interesting watching them try and adapt to their reality and perceptions of who you are. Since you're already broken, you are of no interest to me.

But don't worry. Stupid whores like you are easy to fall victim to someone, eventually. Just give it some time.
>>
>>38134279

You seem like a chill guy. The kinda guy I would have been friends with and plotted Saw-tier torture devices in high school with.
>>
>>38134525
You're made torture device sketches?
>>
>>38132879
They don't want an actual relationship, they want an idealized version that somehow isn't undermined by all their shortcomings. I don't blame them for wanting that, however unrealistic it is, and I don't think they're about to stop.
>>
>>38134197
Where the fuck do you live. Be my useless rapetoy gf
>>
>>38134701
who is they them they're?
>>
Watching kids whine about wanting girlfriends makes me realize Im old, and thank god for that.
>>
File: 1499107988756.jpg (136KB, 613x679px) Image search: [Google]
1499107988756.jpg
136KB, 613x679px
>>38132879
My best friend has a gf and all they do is watch Breaking Bad, watch Youtube and occasionally go out. My sister and her husband did the exact same shit.
So fuck you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.