[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys do to make you feel less bad about not having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1301957105053.png (925KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1301957105053.png
925KB, 3840x2160px
what do you guys do to make you feel less bad about not having a gf? i watch the yt channel "teacup audio"
>>
eating garbage
exercise
shitposting all day
party rocking
>>
realize that having a gf entails spending time with her, buying her useless crap and putting up with her friends and listening to her inane crap. I realized I didn't want a gf, I just want a warm blow up doll. Saving up for one boyos
>>
>>38131949
how do you make exercise bearable? im a little overweight and want to work out but its boring as hell and hard to muster up the courage
>>
>>38131918
>feeling bad about not having a gf

Honestly, I feel great about not being dragged around by some roastie that would never actually consider how I feel, and have me actually believe every word they say about how "depressed" they are because I'm hopelessly infatuated.

>>38131958
Fucking this.

This shit isn't even sour grapes. I've lived it you niggers.
>>
File: brit and burger.jpg (76KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
brit and burger.jpg
76KB, 640x426px
>>38132005
Not that anon but you have to find the drive to do it somehow. Think up any goal or reasoning that makes it easier or more fun to do each day. I'm a complete fucking loser so my drive isn't to look good for girls or anything, at this point I legitimately find working out fun. I like to LARP in my head like I'm soldier in training from one of my strategy games or something. At this point I'm pretty deep in my autism, I've got a whole headcanon with different characters and whatnot for this little exercise game of mine, but I enjoy it and nobody else has to witness/hear about it so it's fine.
>>
File: Capture.png (43KB, 394x548px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43KB, 394x548px
>>38131918
Never really noticed how pathetic I am until a minute ago, sounds flash anon.

>>38131958
This more or less, except I just want something to hug and protect, sexual intercourse to me entails a display of indecency and contamination the likes of which I'd rather avoid, given that I cook my own food, clean incessantly and overtake pretty much all female jobs I really don't see how a woman would benefit me, I'd rather marry myself!
>>
>>38132005
>how do you make exercise bearable?

I drink pre-workout powder mix beforehand, and then eat a protein bar afterwards.
>>
I just think about how one sided the relationship will be. I will be the only one that wants to genuinely see her smile and will go through lengths to express my love. I'm unlovable though, I'm a short ugly spic who could barely take anything seriously and spends most of his social interaction laughing at stupid shit.

Coming to terms with this is my cope.
>>
Fuck my bf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.