[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decided to take my girlfriend to the fireworks >"omg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2899.jpg (28KB, 333x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.jpg
28KB, 333x258px
>decided to take my girlfriend to the fireworks
>"omg can I bring friends"
>uh sure
>setting up on the big field
>her ex boyfriend and an emo girl with piercings and tattoos comes over
>trying to find a way to get rid of them
Call me a normie all you want but I don't want to be a cuck and let her fucking ex boyfriend and some coke head spend time with my girlfriend. How do I get rid of them?
>>
>>38131027
Post the emo girl's pic here.
>>
>>38131055
When I walk back from my car I will.
>>
>>38131027
>getting a girl that would bring her ex-boyfriend as a "friend" without considering how you feel at all

If you didn't notice any red flags before you starting dating, then this is entirely your fault.
>>
File: bird.jpg (50KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
50KB, 1024x1024px
>>38131027
just drag your girlfriend away from them to a different part of the field once it gets crowded (I'm assuming this is a public event with many people). Force the coke-head and her ex-boyfriend to pass the time together while you go off with your gf yourself. Hoped this answer helped
>>
>>38131106
if you don't listen to this fag, you're an idiot.
>>
File: IMG_2309.jpg (17KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2309.jpg
17KB, 112x112px
>>38131116
Thanks buddy.
>>38131106
>>38131123
I'll talk to her after this.
>>
Its threads like this that makes me feel better being my oneitis' ex she still talks to and hangs with instead of actual boyfriend.

I've already fucked her and if she fucks someone else at least I'm not getting cucked

In fact I'm a 6'3 guy who BLACKED her so even keeping in contact with her is kind of like shadow cucking whoever she ends up with
>>
>>38131066
We're still waiting for the pic.
>>
>>38131027
>dating a girl who's obviously not over her ex yet
This can only end badly. You're the "nice guy" she's trying to convince herself she's better off with but doesn't really want.
>>
File: sex data.png (437KB, 1185x1409px) Image search: [Google]
sex data.png
437KB, 1185x1409px
>>38131027
>dating a non virgin
YOU KEKED YOURSELF FAG
>>
>>38131787
You're getting cucked. In the end, you won't be the one having children with her or kissing her at night or plowing her brains out whenever she feels horny.
>>
File: IMG_2900.jpg (133KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2900.jpg
133KB, 500x350px
She fucked him. Thanks guys. This is actually OP by the way I'm not even joking she actually fucked him. I watched the fireworks by myself while she fucked another guy.
Never trust a roastie fellas. Not joking I'm serious.
>>
Tell her she doesnt get to bring friends. Especially if shes a big girl.
>>
>>38134142
You can still fuck the emo girl to vent your stress
>>
>>38131027
>gf brings ex boyfriend with her
I would have broke up with her immediately. She's probably fucking him behind your back
>>
yo, all these answers are alright, but here's how to prevent it from happening in the first place:
when she asks you if she can bring friends, tell her you love her and like spending time with her alone. she probably won't ask again.
>>
File: 14COhR2.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
14COhR2.png
24KB, 512x512px
>>38134142
>This is actually OP by the way I'm not even joking
>Not joking I'm serious.
>>
>>38134142
Let's be real here. You knew it was over the second she invited her ""ex"" to hang out. You probably had a feeling before then.

Now get off my board you literal fucking normie cuck.
>>
>>38134166
Was getting cucked part of OP's plan?
>>
>>38131787
you preemptively cucked any guy who gets with her, nice going, Black BBC Gods 1 - The White Race - 0
please fuck my wife sir
>>
>>38131027
>>"omg can I bring friends"

This is where you were supposed to say either "no I want it to be just you and me", just simply "no", or "really? we're done you stupid slut" depending on your feelings at the time.
>>
>>38131027
Thats when you tell her that she doesnt get to bring friends.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.