[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We describe ourselves and others will give a place perfect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

ITT: We describe ourselves and others will give a place perfect for us to live.

>Likes temperate weather
>Wants to live in a relatively cheap but creepy looking old house (pic related)
>Wants to open up a macabre themed restaurant and lounge so I'd prefer the locals to not be complete Bible thumpers.
>Afraid of the ocean.
>>
>likes scented candles and other things that make the area smell good
>likes comfy chairs and furniture
>has been in prison and regularly engages in criminal activity
>cooks often, rarely eats out unless the place is 10/10 food. keeps a lot of cooking utensils and cookbooks and timers
>needs a secret place to store money and guns
>smokes cigarettes, but likes smoking outside because the smell of tobacco on furniture is a no-no
>plays a good amount of vidya, but not autistic so not into PC gaming
>>
>>38129826
Somewhere in New England, where there are a lot of old mansions and tourism around HP Lovecraft.

>>38129944
Las Vegas for you, my friend. It gives you the lawlessness you crave.
>>
>>38129944
I'm thinking outside of Cleveland Ohio. Pretty decent and apparently it's "making a comeback"
>>
Ok, here's mine
>>Like warm weather, snow is horrible
>>On permanent NEETbux, not much in income but no need for a job
>>Like strip clubs
>>Not super outdoorsy
>>Like to drink
>>Needs some social activity
>>Afraid of spiders
>>In decent health
>>Likes cigars once in awhile
>>
>>38130479
St.Petersburg Florida. Or Ybor if you don't mind the smell of piss in the air in exchange for cheaper rent.
>>
>>38129826
Savannah GA for sure. There are all kinds of creepy/depressive/sludgey buildings and curiosities. There are some bible thumpers but they know better
>>
>>38129826
>Likes the snow
>Wants to own a decent chunk of land, maybe grow various kinds of fruit.
>Likes windy places
>>
File: 1466053412446.gif (981KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1466053412446.gif
981KB, 500x475px
>love cold weather, cold enough to kill all insects and keep most people inside
>don't mind the rain or snow
>want to work as a forensic pathologist
>really enjoy museums, art galleries, botanical gardens and amusement parks
>love wearing gothic lolita
>don't need any social activity so long as I can get a good internet connection
>beer is my lifeblood
>>
>>38130600
Sounds skanky enough for me, meng.
>>
>>38130818
Tacoma Washington is perfect for you.
>>
>>38130687
Literally almost anywhere in the midwest of US. Just keep those fruits watered and stay out of tornado alley.
>>
>Likes big cities
>Don't want to live in a rich neighborhood
>Don't want to live in the ghetto either but I'm fine with it if I have to
>Want to be close to liquor stores, meat markets, gas stations, department stores etc
>Don't care what my house/apartment is like as long as it's not expensive because it's basically gonna be a place to sleep and store shit
>>
>>38130930
I guess that makes sense, since I was originally from Minnesota, and both my parents are mid-western. I'm not much of a fan of North Carolinian heat, and I kind of want to go back.
>>
File: 1489459320079.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1489459320079.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>38131339
Take it a step higher and try West Virginia. Less of a chance for heat stroke and still close to your roots.
>>
>>38131401
I kind of want to move to the small town in northern Minnesota where my mother grew up, and where y grandparents live, but I doubt I would find a job nearby with the specific profession I'm aiming for.
West Virginia might be nice, since I also have a friend who lives there, and I would be not too far away from my family in the mid-west and NC.
Does West Virginia get plenty of snow though?
>>
File: 1492663620325-1.jpg (930KB, 1170x1908px) Image search: [Google]
1492663620325-1.jpg
930KB, 1170x1908px
>like rain, HATE sunny weather
>Need good internet
>Room to grow some plants in yard
>/cyb/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.