[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you become a billionaire in your 20s, then why would you marry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

If you become a billionaire in your 20s, then why would you marry a plain Asian woman? Why not just get the most beautiful supermodel?

Genuinely don't understand Zuck's motivation here.
>>
>>38129822
She looks like tranny
>>
Because that's his college sweetheart, from before he became a zifillionaire.
>>
He fell for the "personality matters and women has a personality"-meme.
>>
He's gay, she's a lesbian, they both fuck others while being married to each other.
>>
>>38129842
It isn't a meme, brainlet.
>>
>>38129822
>why don't you just purchase a good looking stranger?
as opposed to someone you actually and have a connection with?

your question gets asked a lot on here so I can't help but feel all of you are just horny 16 year olds
>>
>>38129864
Sounds kinky as fuck.
>>
>>38129822
He wants to expand into China cuz he's a filthy Jew who would go that far and low
>>
>>38129893
This
He tried to name his newborn after the Chinese president but got BTFO
>>
>>38129822
He's probably fucked scores of supermodels, and they're all awful self absorbed cunts, whereas a plain Jane might actually raise children worth carrying on your legacy and is generally more enjoyable to be around.

Also you can never truly cure yellow fever.

And let's not rule out the possibility that the overjews want to start making inroads into the next world superpower.
>>
>>38129864
This is probably the case.

>>38129822
Money doesn't buy class or make you a Chad. He's still ugly - he's still autistic and untouchable.
>>
>>38129883
someone you actually know**
>>
File: Fc5W7uO.jpg (166KB, 1182x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Fc5W7uO.jpg
166KB, 1182x1198px
>>38129822
How can u cuck him when no one wants to fuck her

>Genius
>>
Safety. Zuckerjew knew his wife since his college days and was aware anyone he got with after creating fb would be with him only for his money and would likely try to cuck him and divorce later, taking half his fortune. In that regard he's much smarter than Elon "alimony" Musk. Man, Musk is going to get fucked over so bad by his new wife.
>>
>>38129945
>Also you can never truly cure yellow fever.
This is true
>>
>>38129835
This picture made me think that too. Maybe its just the picture.

Or maybe it really is one. Asians are good at being passable.

Maybe that's why he didn't buy, I mean marry, a model looking girl.

And college sweetheart? I'm gonna need pics of that.
>>
>>38129822
Its clear that he is a racemixing jew who wants to be "an example"
>>
>>38129822
Women like that are the best bet if you don't want to end up divorced
>>
>>38130005
Why does he marry so fast? The dude is an atheist but for some reason he marries the first whore that sucks his pencil dick
>>
he only chose a girl based on who she is as a person and ignored appearance. Why? cuz
>you will NEVER cuck the zuck
>>
>>38129822
It's called love anon. Not everyone marries for looks. It's weird how everyone here is mad at women for wanting Chad but none of you can comprehend why a rich beta would marry a homely Asian woman and not a supermodel.
>>
>>38130721
>several posts in the thread saying similar things to you
>lol, all you robots are all the same you shallow hypocrites
yeah... fuck off buddy
>>
>>38129822
Huh, you can tell he really loves her by the way he looks at her, even shadowy multi billionaire types seem to be capable of love
>>
>>38130721
They know they will never get Stacy...
The know that the top 20% of men get the 80% of the women, so let them take the top women, and leave the mid tier women for the mid tier men, and low tier women for low tier men.

Not taking the hottest woman you can get gives other women notions.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.