[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw terrified of getting doxxed There were two occasions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 454x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 454x387px
>tfw terrified of getting doxxed
There were two occasions a few years ago where it could have happened so easily and even though it didn't I still get extremely paranoid once in a while. I have no friends and no real reason for anyone to do it, but it still worries me. Ironically, I probably have a much smaller internet footprint than the average person, even on 4chan. It's just that the few things that are there wouldn't be that hard to piece together, or at least I don't think they would be.
>>
>>38128941
I get scared too except when torrenting
>>
>>38128941
Then don't do thinks that make them want to dox you

/thread
>>
>>38128962
There's no "enemy", and I have no active accounts anywhere. It's merely an always-present possibility. The two times I mentioned were not attempts, they were just times when I linked an account with a username I shared on other sites and accidentally included my first name in a screenshot.
>>
Think about how much information there is out there, unless it's REALLY obvious and something identifying falls into the hands of an angry autist to start the trail no one has any reason to spend days tracking you down. You know every single connection between your posts and accounts online, which is why it seems easy. Imagine if you knew nothing about yourself except for a username.
>>
>>38128941
>>38129005
Don't worry Christopher, nobody is going to doxx you.
>>
I just assume people have better things to do then to mess with obscure losers on the internet
>>
>>38129381
You would hope so. Then there's kiwi farms. Losers on the internet who dox and torment people who are just like themselves.
>>
>>38129005
>there's no, "enemy"
>t. republican voter :DD
>>
>>38129381
That's right Jon, no one is going to be doxxed here
>>
There used to be a gif on /pol/ with my face clearly visible. Apart from many people sending me the gif nothing happened
>>
>>38129576
Didn't they even dox the admin and the site shut down?
>>
>>38128941
i dont have social media
my couple pieces of online profiles like steam and youtube dont show anything about who i am
i only browse 4chan behind a vm thats behind a vpn thats behind a backconnect proxy just for good measure
>>
>was an annoying tripfag few years ago as a teenager
>eventually realized how starved for attention you have to be to trip on 4chan and stop
>within the thousands of posts I made someone surely could have enough info to dox me
Actually, depending on how good the archives are you still might be able to
>>
>>38129806
How much did you reveal? The archives have pretty much every post since June 2012.
>>
>>38129576
Kiwi people are very mentally ill. They choose people who they perceive are lower then themselves, to feel better about there shitty lives. It's creepy af, they stalk, harass and take pleasure in the targets they choose..to spiral down, an hero and they enjoy toying with them to such an extents that are ...horrible desu. Poor people like cwc are traumatized.
>>
>>38129708
They fucked up the owners shit. Pushed it right in. His mom lost his job, his aunt lost her job and lord only knows what else! They don't give a fuck... there isn't a line they won't cross. To be fair he helped create the monster that is kiwifarms but that still doesn't excuse the behavior of those people and I am not giving him a free pass. It's all pretty messed up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.