[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does your depression feel like? What damage has it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_orui90yWBp1w9caf7o1_1280.png (293KB, 579x583px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orui90yWBp1w9caf7o1_1280.png
293KB, 579x583px
What does your depression feel like? What damage has it done to your life?
>>
>inb4 thread is flooded by sad normies who have undiagnosed depression
>>
>>38128769

m8 normies are normally stuck on /pol/ trying to prove that their autistic fake news is real
>>
>>38128716
it feels like nothing
one day you just realize that you havent eaten or slept in a week and youve just sat around smoking instead of going to class and yet you just dont care about any of it
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 980x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 980x750px
>>38128716
I've been on medicine my entire life that has a side effect of depression, not fun man. Now they added a medicine that is also used to control bipolar people.

Lately I'm on a higher dose of the new one and it feels weird. I'm sad but I can't physically cry. It's like someone opens command control and deletes crying, or it's like a sponge that blocks the extreme sadness.

Still get bummed out, it's just freaky that I can't force crying out no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>38128716
xxx "can't keep my dick in my pants" tentacion
>>
I lost ten years of my life to depression. Am now a 34yo NEET who has lost ten years of my life that I cant get back.
>>
it made me an insomniac and i can't sleep longer than 5 hours. i don't look forward to anything apart from food. i can't concentrate on anything because of lack of sleep.
>>
A constant dull throb in my chest. Occasionally I'll have painful memories which will make me feel pain or will make me very angry. Other times I feel like my chest is falling into itself, and I'll be pretty sad.

I don't have friends any more and I don't go out. I've lost any enthusiasm for school and life. I pretty much want to die every day.
>>
To me it feels like having the flu, where it takes all the strength you've got to get out of bed long enough to eat or shower.
>>
An emptiness, sometimes it manifests as a feeling of worthlessness, other times i feel like everyone else is worthless and pointless.
>>
It made me bored of being alive, a drug addict and psychotic. I've wasted all my youth feeling like shit and to feel nothing. It's not poetic, it's fucking horrible
>>
>>38128716
It would physically hurt sometimes. Like in my chest and upper part of my stomach. It was so long ago that I can barely describe it. But the last phase of depression I had, it didn't feel like anything. I lost the ability to feel any strong emotion, it felt like. It was a really boring time. I always had this hollow feeling in my body.
>>
File: 1805486.1024.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1805486.1024.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>>38128716
>mfw i am a khhv neet basement dweller who didn t get out of his house for 2 weeks in a row but i don t have any mental disorder

At least i m better than you
>>
It's like your empty but filled of darkness and contempt for the world. It's a physichal feeling, similar to dread.

It feels like you can't do anything and even if you could, you wouldn't want to anyway.

I've battled with it for years. Fair to say it has ruined my life.
>>
>>38129691
>A constant dull throb in my chest.
This is getting too specific. Are you diagnosed? This sounds a lot like me.
>>
It feels as if you are a bit of an empty shell, I don't derive pleasure from anything at this point, things I've used to enjoy are just a rutine and aside from one thing that totally shakes me up emotionally I don't have any strong emotions towards anything and I feel unconcerned about my future. Currently I also avoid social interactions, being by myself is more comfy. I'd say depression is a robot disease.
>>
Only reason i get out of bed is to get high with my equally hopeless friends.

What a time to be alive
>>
File: hugo.jpg (163KB, 468x548px) Image search: [Google]
hugo.jpg
163KB, 468x548px
>>38129847
Only 2 weeks? I've gone up to 6 months. only leaving for a doctor appointment.
>>
>>38129880
Nah. I know I'm fucked but I don't want to talk to a doctor or have to take pills.
>>
>>38130772
2 years locked on a room only going out of it to the kitchen or bathroom , i was gonna hit 3 year mark but i began to leave the house for the damn family reunions
>>
it feels like time doesn't move, like i'm not even alive anymore, it's all a blurry loop and i'm just waiting for it to end.
>>
File: 1498357536103.png (87KB, 275x266px) Image search: [Google]
1498357536103.png
87KB, 275x266px
>>38128716
Everything becomes hundred times more tiresome, I fucking stay in my bed for hours after waking up staring at the ceiling
>>
File: 1498882923595-r9k.jpg (193KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1498882923595-r9k.jpg
193KB, 1280x1220px
>>38131186
Here's a wojak for us, anon.
>>
>>38128716
that's a picture out of my middle school yearbook feels good man
>>
>>38131454
You went to school with XXXTENTACION?
>>
>>38128824
Did you really feel the need to bring /pol/ into this discussion that was in no way related to that board's culture or politics in general? God what an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>38130772
I have to go to a therapist every two weeks, but in the few months i went there, he never found anything.
>>
>>38128769
Like 90% of this board is "men" age 15 to 25. It's taking longer for people to mature because of technology. There is nothing wrong with most of you.

The gen x guys 30 to 40 are the real robots. I dunno
>>
>>38133417
I feel like it's just the opposite. We mature faster because of the amount of information that's available to us, and those of us who bother to seek it out run into subject matters that do a good job of turning everything you previously thought about of everything on it's head, something that the previous generations never really could.
>>
>>38133417
this, i met one, he sits around all day smokin weed out of a brass pipe and tells the same stories over and over, also he's missin the top row of his teeth

nice guy tho, cool to chat with and listen to his stories
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.