[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look what you've done, /r9k/. Your constant roastie-sha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: _46704366_surgeryspl.jpg (10KB, 226x170px) Image search: [Google]
_46704366_surgeryspl.jpg
10KB, 226x170px
Look what you've done, /r9k/. Your constant roastie-shaming has led to girls as young as 9 seeking vagina surgery because they hate the size of their lower lips.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-40410459

>Dr Naomi Crouch, a leading adolescent gynaecologist, said she was concerned GPs were referring rising numbers of young girls who wanted an operation.
>Labiaplasty, as the surgery is known, involves the lips of the vagina being shortened or reshaped.
>The NHS says it should not be carried out on girls before they turn 18.
>In 2015-16, more than 200 girls under 18 had labiaplasty on the NHS. More than 150 of the girls were under 15.
>>
>>38128097
>Your constant roastie-shaming has led to girls as young as 9 seeking vagina surgery because they hate the size of their lower lips.
I am a Muslim, and I approve of this
>>
Men get circumcised all the time and no one blinks an eye. It's just roasty's getting toasty.
>>
So they're getting fake innies?

You can spot a genetic inferior by the scarring.
>>
>>38128097

How is that bad? Nobody wants to touch, let alone eat out some disgusting roastie.

All women should shave their pubes and fix their labia. It is just general personal hygiene dude. Just like men have to shave and not be fat.
>>
>>38128097
>Look what you've done, /r9k/
/r9k/ is a very small population of individuals. Girls are getting the surgery not because of us, but because they know their cunts look hideous with those saggy flaps sticking out.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x558px
>>38128097
I wish I had that done. I'm 23 and as young as I can remember I can't wear bikini bottoms or else it'll show. Same with thongs, but my boyfriend doesn't mind.

It's more of a pleasure thing too, as I get older my labia is drooping over my clitoris so it gets covered during sex. I have to make an adjustment during sex
>>
>>38128206

Why not just get surgery now ?
>>
File: 1497480319863.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497480319863.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>38128206
>my labia is drooping over my clitoris so it gets covered during sex
my god you're a fucking abomination, that is absolutely disgusting you nasty whore kys
>>
>>38128206
>boyfriend
Fuck off cumdumpster.

Just get the surgery now then
>>
How long does a pair of flaps have to be to be considered a roastie?
>>
>>38128373
Any pair of flaps is a roastie. Only innies are god-tier.
>>
>>38128373

A female is to be called a roastie, if her inner labia extend past her outer labia.

Pic related is Aidra Foxx, who has a classic roastie.
>>
File: aidra.jpg (170KB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
aidra.jpg
170KB, 1500x999px
>>38128501

forgot the pic sry.

originialo
>>
>>38128131
People across the political spectrum get triggered over any types of male circumcision.
>>
I prefer roasties to none
They look fun to lick and play with
Am I weird?
>>
>>38128692

Your a cuckold.
Hahahaha.

Enjoying Chads cummies?
>>
File: emma-mae-viral-beauty-11.jpg (236KB, 2494x1663px) Image search: [Google]
emma-mae-viral-beauty-11.jpg
236KB, 2494x1663px
>>38128692

Yeah man, that is pretty fucked up.

Pic related is how the average vagina should look like. Everything with longer innies is disgusting and needs fixing.
>>
File: image.png (109KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 600x812px
>>38128239
Heh

>>38128228
It's embarrassing.
>bye mom and dad, off to get genital surgery!
>shallow
>I don't need to impress anyone, my boyfriend likes it

>>38128287
Cons outweigh the pros. Like any cosmetic surgery it's only to impress myself.
>>
>>38128750
Yeah that young lady looks like a maiden of righteous non-whoreish disposition
>>
>>38128775

>23
>Having to report to your parents where you are going when you are leaving the house.

WTF.
>>
Kids are going to be so fucked up when they grow up with all the shit thats in internet, there is probably some ten years olds lurking right now. Or maybe I'm just old.
>>
>>38128501
Also sluts are roastie's because the more sex they have, the more the flaps stick out.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.