/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quit your wagecuck job >mother asks where you are going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1455021821403.jpg (288KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455021821403.jpg
288KB, 1200x900px
>quit your wagecuck job
>mother asks where you are going to work
>tell her you are not going to work anymore at all
>"how you are going to live for the rest of your life?"
>tell her that you are not going to live much longer and suicide was planned before but it got delayed
>she doesn't say a word for a while
>suddenly she starts talking about some random shit like out conversation never happened
Why do people act like they care when they compeletly ignore me in the end? Literally same shit happened when i was at psychiatrist and psychologist. I will make those fucking normies pay.
>>
File: output_qsjGAP.gif (586KB, 637x597px) Image search: [Google]
output_qsjGAP.gif
586KB, 637x597px
"Son, did you just tell me you QUIT your job?!"
>>
File: handshakedadcarkeys.png (815KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadcarkeys.png
815KB, 658x415px
>>38127738
"Champ, I know of a place downtown that's hiring -- and you're going to speak with the manager about it and shake his hand. And I won't take no for an answer."
>>
File: 14265262895940.png (106KB, 405x451px) Image search: [Google]
14265262895940.png
106KB, 405x451px
>>38127738
Do a livestream of it dude. Become one with history.
>>
>>38127738
>I will make those fucking normies pay.
Believe me on this, do NOT fucking say shit like this. No matter how invincible you think you are, there will always be a normie to report you to the authorities and make fucking sure you get sent to a jail or psych ward.
I'm lucky enough to be free after saying edgy shit. You think your life is shit right now? You don't even want to test your luck with this edgy shit.

Please OP, just stop it.
>>
She's just mad because you quit without any thought out plan, which is a big red flag. If I were your friend, I'd also be like "WTF dude?"

If you had some type of alternative action/convincing plan, you could have sold it.

Lesson learned, broseph.
>>
>>38127738
Go for it bro. May St. Elliot watch over you.
>>
>>38127827
What happened to you lol
>>
>>38127738
>>quit your wagecuck job
>>mother asks where you are going to work
>>tell her you are not going to work anymore at all
>>"how you are going to live for the rest of your life?"
>>tell her that you are not going to live much longer and suicide was planned before but it got delayed
>>she doesn't say a word for a while
>>suddenly she starts talking about some random shit like out conversation never happened
>Why do people act like they care when they compeletly ignore me in the end? Literally same shit happened when i was at psychiatrist and psychologist. I will make those fucking normies pay

>Being this much of a worthless edgy faggot

>OP image is columbinekuks

By all means OP, please please fucking kill yourself below you can reproduce.
>>
File: 146406725391861.png (602KB, 1024x1249px) Image search: [Google]
146406725391861.png
602KB, 1024x1249px
>>38127827
But op just wants attention.
How will he get it if he doesn't say things like that?
He clearly does it very often if his mom just shrugs it off.
>>
>>38127827
t. Normie

you know what to do OP
>>
>>38127919
I'm not a normie by any means, I'm just telling not only OP but anyone viewing this thread not to say edgy ass shit, because FBI will come to your house and reserve a jail cell just for you.
>>
>>38127794
I wish Piston was the pepe of 2ch.
>>
>>38127827
Fuck off scumbag faggot
>>
>>38127861
>you quit without any thought out plan
i told her what is my plan

>If you had some type of alternative action/convincing plan, you could have sold it.
I had plans and goals which i have realized/achieved but it turned out it was all for nothing. That's why im giving up on life.

My parents made my life shitty. They are the type of people who never should have kids.

>>38127892
>please fucking kill yourself below you can reproduce
i never wanted to reproduce

>>38127898
>He clearly does it very often if his mom just shrugs it off.
this was the first time i've told her that. Also, im 28 yo and my parents never gave a single fuck about me.
>>
>>38128019
Ehh, I'd argue that you actually DIDN'T have a plan. Sudoku isn't actually a plan, it's the absence of a plan.
>>
honestly op dont say stuff like that or "ill make them pay" because that sets you up for worse

id like to be able to choose when to die by just dying in my sleep or falling over dead and have guns and stuff but id personally be afraid to try suicde even though people on here would call me a pussy or edgy for saying id like to be able to choose when to be dead but suicde isnt that easy to decide op, maybe it is for you theres a lot that can fuck up

wish you the best
>>
>>38127738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
Seriously
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.