[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the most despised mental disorder. every time I talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: execute.jpg (124KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
execute.jpg
124KB, 444x460px
I have the most despised mental disorder. every time I talk about it the thread dies
>>
>>38127422

Tell me what it is. I am rejected from all internet places. I thrive on obscurity, unpopular opinions and rallying around other irregulars to boost ourselves up. I don't want to be this way but my self awareness knows it's true.
>>
File: 1478450494993.png (231KB, 285x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478450494993.png
231KB, 285x450px
>>38127422
Well what is it? cmon,i need something to ignore
>>
>>38127422
tell me anon. i will make your thread live.
>>
I have bpd and every time I talk about it people mock me. What's yours op?
>>
>>38127422
rrrrrrgggg, how can you bait so good. Tell me what it is!
>>
>>38127538
What is having bpd like?
>>
>>38127455
>>38127464
>>38127517
I have OCD. if the thread dies I understand.
>>
File: 2983472984729837.png (474KB, 505x487px) Image search: [Google]
2983472984729837.png
474KB, 505x487px
>>38127422
>goat in pic
>referred to as "kid"
>2017
>"mental disorder"

doesn't take a sherlock to determine OP's a pedo
>>
>>38127594
When I was younger it was a nightmare. Now that I'm older (32) things are a lot easier. It's still not great, but I've learned ways to get by without too many emotional or interpersonal problems.
>>
>>38127674
What are your compulsions.
>>
>>38127538
Is it really like split personalities or more like extreme mood swings ?
>>
>>38127680

The bait is weaker than the caliber in OPs gun.

But for the retards that took it seriously: "kid" is the name if a young goat, just like a "babe" is a young sheep.
>>
File: 1466302819115.jpg (57KB, 734x721px) Image search: [Google]
1466302819115.jpg
57KB, 734x721px
>>38127674
Yeah well i have Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
you dont see me being an attention whore
>>
>>38127682
I meant, what are the symptoms? They seem too vague and I can relate to most of them, but still, I don't think I have bpd.
>>
>>38127674
what do you abscess about
>>
>>38127702
I always feel like all of my joints are getting arthritis and I try to prevent it but it doesn't help the anxiety.
I can't stand getting dust from the air in my nose and I don't breath in when there's dust. If I breath dust I wash off my face and squirt water up my nose to get it out.
I hate going outside when it's raining for many reasons and I avoid it at all costs.
I hate people because I know they notice and look down on me.
it takes me 30+ minutes to wipe my ass and then I shower after.
and there are a lot more
>>
>>38127674

So do I, but that's just the way it is.
>>
>>38127788
It's a vague disorder. Essentially it comes down to an intense fear of abandonment and a weak sense of self. Along with that it's typically affective instability, interpersonal problems, impulsive and reckless behavior and difficulty with chronic feelings of emptiness/ self hatred. When I was younger I had more sxs but as I got older I learned ways to manage them. Now most people won't notice any behavioral sxs because it's all internalized and managed.
>>
>>38127851
Are you a fatbro?
>>38127782
No you don't. Those two disorders cannot exist together. If they did you would have schizoaffective disorder.
>>
>>38127945
You got me,thats exactly what i have
>>
I have high functioning ASPD, that is far more scorned/mocked than OCD
>>
>>38128102
I don't know what those letters stand for please tell me without calling me an idiot
>>
>>38127749
Extreme mood swings. The whole split personality thing is garbage. I act however I have to act to avoid rejection. So in some circumstances I act different, but that's not me. It's just a show.
>>
>>38128126
Aspd means antisocial personality disorder. The reason a "high functioning" descriptor is mocked is that ASPD is a behavioral disorder which means it's not about internal thoughts or emotions but rather concrete observable behaviors. When someone says they are high functioning. They are implying they don't do antisocial things, but they have antisocial thoughts. Which isn't part of the disorder and often what people describe as being "edgy".
>>
>>38128260
>in some circumstances I act different, but that's not me. It's just a show.
I used to do this but it made me feel very tired. extremely tired like nothing else in my life all through my teenage years while I got fatter and fatter. not I avoid people so no more fear of rejection, just loneliness
>>
>>38127422
>my reaction to the undertale fandom.jpg
>>
>people unironically believing they have categorical "mental disorders" because a doctor said so

My sides. .. wew lads
>>
>>38128393
I don't know any other way to be. I've never had a sense of identity which was deep or stable. But I empathize with the avoiding people to avoid rejection thing. It's one of my big coping skills too. But to be fair it's not uncommon for people with depression and social anxiety disorders to do that too. So maybe you have one of those and not BPD.
>>
>>38128362
pretty much this - because of some good fortune with how/where I was raised I never got into serious trouble throughout my childhood and learned to reign in my behaviour. People hear 'sociopath' and roll their eyes but it's very isolating and complex
>>
>tfw have severe OCD and bipolar type 1
in my experience people are usually really understanding about OCD because the stereotypes for it are so much more harmless. Wildly inaccurate, but still pretty harmless. whereas people think that someone with bipolar is just some finicky bitch with mood swings.
>>
>>38128709
Yeah. That's because sociopathy isn't a real disorder since it basically is a joke. Self identified "sociopath" types are simply under socialized, emotionally immature and hostile.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.