/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an overly possessive mom and I'll tell you one of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488213513714.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488213513714.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
I have an overly possessive mom and I'll tell you one of my stories. Also, do you, like me, suffer from a "controllative" mom? Please tell me I'm not alone. Anyway here we go:

>be me
>wanna see gf
>just an hour from my place
>"hey mom this weekend i'm going to see my gf"
>"HOW DARE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN BREATH IF I DON'T TELL YOU TO DO SO. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE YOUR SHIT GIRLFRIEND UNDER MY SUPERVISION"
>o-fucking-kay mom..
>weekend arrives
>time to see a girl for the first time in more than a year
>maybe get some pussy
>hop into car
>mom whining about how stupid i am for taking the time to see an internet whore
>well maybe she is right but nevermind.jpg
>hope time goes fast
>finally get there
>town looks like shit and smells like shit
>then see mudslimes and get to the conclusion they are the source of that terrific smell
>girl arrives
>uglier that expected but still fuckable i mean i'm a beta what wouldn't i fuck
>about to hug her
>mom steps in
>"hey anon's gf how are you"
>awkward moment
>me and the girl both look at each other like wtf is going on
>in the car now with the chick and my mom in the rear seats
>taking us to the town's center and parking at an underground parking lot
>leave the car
>mom asks me to give her my car keys
>hand them over
>feel like an 8yo by deferring to mom's authority
>mom leaves us alone
>hug my gf finally
>go to her flat which looks very humble this bitch doesn't even have money

(1/2)
>>
File: DBV-eruXYAA4s69.jpg (39KB, 478x598px) Image search: [Google]
DBV-eruXYAA4s69.jpg
39KB, 478x598px
>>38126634
>do pointless crap like kissing and stuff
>it gets degenerate as fuck
>penis up
>dunno what to do because virgin
>keep kissing and shit for at least an hour
>feeling empty while doing it
>nonetheless feels okay
>nothing happens she just sat on my lap rubbing her pussy on me
>gets boring desu
>mom calls
wojak.jpg
>answer "what"
>mom says "it's time to go"
>"why"
>"it's getting late"
>"mom it's 13 pm"
>"i don't care get your asses down here now"
>gf gets of my lap
>get out of her shit house
>arrive at parking lot
>don't see my mom
>can't find my car
>it's foggy which makes it all even creepier
>mom appears out of nowhere
>genuinely scared
>"mom where's the car"
>"there, i changed it because i thought the previous place made the car target for vandalism"
>she literally says that
>girl gets the fuck off to her house
>time to go home i guess
>mom starts asking awkward questions while i'm driving
>lie in everyone of them to make her think nothing degenerate happened because i know that would get me in even more trouble
>arrive home feeling my fate is determined by a demonic entity
>a demonic entity i'm supposed to love
>a demonic entity i call my mom

happy_merchant.jpg

Why does this happen?
Is it normal that she controls every aspect of my life?
What is the cause?
How can I get out of this hellhole?
I wanna know...
>>
Yeah I'm sure all of this happened.
>>
how old are you anon?
if you are old enough to move out you should.
>>
>>38126751
>if you are old enough to move out
>old enough
The ABSOLUTE state of /r9k/ in 2017.
>>
>>38126774
Exactly, I'm 18 and in the path of becoming a NEET, how the fuck would I survive by myself?
>>
>>38126634
>>38126669
K norman nice story. Now move out of your parents basement and get another gf
>>
>>38126669
>Why does this happen? Is it normal?
All moms are different. Some are like this, others not so, some let their kid do whatever, etc. Maybe this isnt so normal. Either way shes a bitch for it. The cause? Maybe its just your fucking mom idk. Or maybe you did simething at some point to make her insecure. Could be a variety of things desu. Need i say more?
>>
>>38126790
That's not what I meant. The first assumption when browsing /r9k/ in 2017 is that most posters are underage, and it's true. Fuck this shithole.
At any rate, get a shit job you'll hate, save up, rent some place. Done, you're independent... from your mom, but now you depend on your job and a bunch of other things.
>>
I hope you and your whore mother gets rape by a pack of niggers then die in a chemical fire normie shit
>>
>>38126634
>>38126669
I have a controlling mom too
I just slowly started exerting my dominance more and more as i got older
So she started being more controlling with my brother which sucks but i cant do shit about it
I am glad im hoing to college sokn so i dont have to deal with this shit
>>
my mom taught me a lot of really good stuff, like how to cook, clean, do taxes, and change a tire, but she also did batshit insane stuff like duct taping me in a cardboard box and locking me out of the house.
>>
>>38126823
Not me, but my older halfsibling sister. She was a literal whore, partying every weekend and riding the cock carousel. Did drugs, not only weed but also cocaine, which she kept at my room when I was only a year old, pretty fucked up. She even got raped at some point. Also my mom and her had very strong arguments, which would end up in fights.
That could be a possibility about why my mom's so sick, but I dindu nuffin wrong, always been a good kid. Too much of a good kid desu, she made me a cuck and instilled me non-violent values that resulted in me getting beaten up by bullies. Anyway, that's a different story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.