[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason I cant seem to change even if I want to. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 11.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
For some reason I cant seem to change even if I want to.

I want to imrpove my life but in the end I am always miserable.
>>
>>38126257

when you worship that Elliot faggot, of course you're going to be a miserable twat
>>
>>38126257
>tfw fail at everything I try just like Elliot did
Are aome of us just cursed?
>>
Was Eliot starting to lose a bit of hair at the end? Sometimes it seems like he's at that stage of hair loss where it's falling out from underneath so it's not completely apparent yet.

I wonder if that's what finally drove him over the edge.
>>
>>38126497
>posts a picture of elliot
>WOW must be worshipping LMAO what a fag XD

summerfags
>>
File: 1490532834272.jpg (34KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490532834272.jpg
34KB, 500x475px
>>38126257
the number one thing that causes this to manny people like us is lack of any significant pressure to do anything, our bodies react infavorably to us. not to mention our brains have been hardwired to accomaddate the lifestyles of the addictive internet, video games, media in general, and lazy eating habits. think if any ofthat applies to you, we're just not in a situation where our bodies feel absolutely pressured to make big changes, yknow? we're lethargic, unmotivated, moody, and forgetful idiots due to our environment and the genes we carry that might be heavily predisposed to those bad habits.
we need to feel pressured
>>
>>38126497
>still butthurt about what elliot done
are you a blond haired slut or just a cuck?
>>
File: 1489665155278.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489665155278.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>38128898
and thats also a problem, how would we have ourselves feel pressured by something in order to adapt and change our habits into what you think is best for you? it would be hard to do it on yourself, thats for darn sure. and it would have to be enough for you body and brain to react with attention too
>>
>>38128998
but i do think its possible, maybe. we could get philosophical here and talk about free will and determinism but its best to assume u have inflience over youractions and make an attempt to force yourself to adapt or something
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.