[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get out of the house, you will feel better! No I fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 375677687564.jpg (170KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
375677687564.jpg
170KB, 720x540px
>get out of the house, you will feel better!

No I fucking won't! And I will never "get used to it" either. Why is it so fucking hard to understand? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>38125713
If you stopped bitching and complaining about how boring, joyless and lonely your life cooped up in your room is, people wouldnt tell you to go outside
>>
Its called graduated exposure. Basically if you do it often enough you get used to it. The phobic symptoms at first are crazy but if you jeep doing it often enough (3+ times a week) the phobic feelings reduce over time.

t. Got used to driving a car thanks to this
>>
>>38125740
I never ever do that. All I want is to be left alone. Fuck off.
>>
>>38125770
Will I stop seeing my ugly face reflected on every surface imaginable? Because this is number 1 reason why I stay inside.
>>
>>38125836
According to the theory if you look at your face often enough in the mirror you'll eventually accept it and be okay with it I guess.
>>
>>38125713
You actually will. I was the same way until I got a job. I'm still fucking miserable and hate waking up every morning but at least I have money to blow on cigarettes and games.
>>
>>38125740
People feel like if you don't live the way they live, there must be something wrong with you. If you're an introvert and would rather be home than at a party, people try to "fix" you. They can't fathom that people can be completely happy alone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.