[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>diagnosed with diabetes >tfw slow, painless death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1497901532018.jpg (83KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
1497901532018.jpg
83KB, 800x569px
>diagnosed with diabetes
>tfw slow, painless death coming sooner
>mfw
>>
>painless
>Diabetes
Pick one dumbass
>>
>Got type 1 diabetes
>Have to live with it for the rest of my life

Might just stop taking insulin when I get fed up tbqh.
>>
How much do you spend on glucometer strips? I've heard that they jew you out on them pretty hard. Is that true?
>>
>>38125564
>painless
Nah dude, you'll start having your toes, fingers then whole limbs start to rot off giving you painful gas gangrene, destroying your flesh and that will shut down your organs one by one once you get septicemia
Or you get ketoacidosis and your liver and kidneys get destroyed by acetone and your blood turns to literal acid.
Oh, and don't think an insulin overdose is painless either, its easy to fuck up and even done right kills you in miserable convulsions.
>>
>>38125564
>>38125782
Take up fasting for a few weeks and your diabetes will be cured. It's gonna boost up your insulin sensitivity to very high levels.
>>
>>38125854
b-but I thought you die in your sleep if you leave it untreated
>>
>>38125926
Type 1 is genetic organ failure, it's not really curable like type 2.
>>
>>38125926
Type 1 is an autoimmune disease. It's for life.
>>
>>38125833
50 strips for me is 15 pounds (about $20+). Lots of ways to get them free though.
>>
>>38126132
>>38126162
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39070183
>>
>>38126110
If you leave type 1 untreated you'll likely die of ketoacidosis before anything, which is pretty bad desu.

>>38126202
I'm gonna take a look at this. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>38126202
That's about type 2. Type 1 diabetes is completely different. Anything that mentions "regenerating the pancreas" can't be talking about type 1. It's basically an autoimmune disease, meaning your immune system attacks your pancreas.

If you wanted a "cure" you'd basically be looking at lifelong immune suppressants.
>>
>>38126322
>There were benefits in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes in the mouse experiments.
>Type 1 is caused by the immune system destroying beta cells and type 2 is largely caused by lifestyle and the body no longer responding to insulin.
>Further tests on tissue samples from people with type 1 diabetes produced similar effects.
>>
>>38126343
I would be surprised if it continued to work after the diet ended.

Tissue samples from type 1 have the advantage of being removed from the host body, so the immune system has no support.
>>
>>38126322
>lifelong immune suppressants
just get aids then
>>
>>38125564
>painless
That'swhereyouwrongkiddo.jpg
>>
>>38125564
If you want a fast painless death take 2 quick insulin pens and inject them both fully
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.