[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's nothing worse than living with my parents. Can a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1498408968281.png (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498408968281.png
31KB, 200x200px
There's nothing worse than living with my parents. Can a robot give a suggestion. I'm thinking of doing the following:
>drop out of college
>get a wagecuck job and work for about a year
>move to another state with savings, find another job and start paying for my own things (and 4K of debt)
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
"Son, it boils down to showing up, speaking with the manager, looking him in the eye, and giving him a firm handshake."
>>
>>38125550
>get a wagecuck job and work for about a years

I fixed it for you. With a wagecuck job you will probably have to work for years before you get enough to move out.
>>
>>38125572
Isn't saving 5K enough? You have enough for more than 3 months of rent and other expenses. But yeah it would be 1.5 years of wagecuckery
>>
File: 1480482226242.jpg (39KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480482226242.jpg
39KB, 550x453px
>>38125550
>tfw I hate living with my parents
>no other options but to keep going until I get my bachelor's
>zero motivation to study
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw 24/7 shut-in
I'm so fucking tired of this shit.
No way I'm going to become a wagecuck. I'd rather fucking end it.
>>
File: 1496698365412.jpg (8KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1496698365412.jpg
8KB, 234x215px
>>38125763
iktf brobot
just
>>
Well, I'd say to be VERY careful with which city you move to. And, get a job before you move, if possible. which cities are you considering?

Last year I moved across the country and a friend of mine came with. After 6 months, no job, they were broke and had to move back home. Huge mistake.
>>
>>38125617
I think you need like a good 10k. Some people ask for advanced payments and deposits for an appartment. Also, you never know what can go wrong so that's why you have extra money. Better safe thab in debt
>>
>>38126723
Yep, I'd agree with that. And, of course, more is always better.

And, knowing at least one or two people in the area is also good. They can give you the lay of the land and the inside track on any potential employment.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.