[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so paranoid about my gf? Is it like this for everyone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1483862564976.jpg (644KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483862564976.jpg
644KB, 1920x1920px
Why am I so paranoid about my gf? Is it like this for everyone? Every time she goes out with her guy friends I get really depressed that she is going to leave me for one of them. I try to keep it in the back of my mind, but deep down I always feel like she is secretly in love with them and she is only still dating me out of pity because we have only been together for a 6 months.

What do I do?

As it is I am considering riding the train out by using her for as much sex as possible and preemptively dumping her to stop me from feeling the pain of her dumping me.
>>
>>38125206
Well it looks like you already know what to do. You gave yourself just about the best advice that you'd get.
>>
>>38125206
your gf isn't giving you enough reason to trust you
she's probably not a whore but she might not be mature enough to make you feel loved and understood
you should probably break up with her
>>
>>38125206
That's why it's best to only be in a relationship when you're Chad. Chad doesn't fear replacement, and if your gf is going oit side with your guy friends and youre not with them then she's most likely monkey branching, meaning she's scoping out one of your friends as a potential future romantic interest.

Girls don't just hang out with guy friends away from their boyfriends to have fun, they do it to see if any of your friends are alpha enough for their pussy. You most likely have already lost, unless you can refute me.
>>
>Why am I so paranoid about my gf? Is it like this for everyone?

Because you come to /r9k/ and the tell you the worst of every situation.
>>
>>38125263
enough reason to trust her*
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>Russian gf talks to someone else in Russian
>Immediately assume they're talking shit about me
>Immediately assume shes flirting if its a guy
>Even the flaming lala homo faggot guy talking to her in Russian makes me jealous

Its just too painful. I can tell shes gonna leave me once shes sick of my jealously issues.
>>
>>38125281
>the most realistic outcome of a situation
Interesting way to say that
>>
You sound insecure.

Either ask her about it straight up or do your own plan. You might end up looking like the crazy one in this situation.

She might have already fucked one of these guys who knows man.
>>
>>38125206
>she goes out with her guy friends
dafuq? that's suppose to be normal? lol you're cuck
>>
>>38125361
This.

A girl in a relationship should not hang out with guy "friends".
>>
>>38125361
If you werent a basement dwelling autist you would know normal people have guys and girls that are casual friends.
>>
>>38125422
yeah but they go out all together, not leaving her bf all alone, she's getting drilled bro, better leave her
>>
File: 1488481444352.jpg (231KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1488481444352.jpg
231KB, 850x850px
>>38125247
>>38125263
It looks like I'll be going ahead with my plan then. Thank you for the reassurance.
>>38125277
>You most likely have already lost, unless you can refute me.
I can't. That's why I plan on dumping her.
>>38125281
Very true. This board is an echo chamber after all.
>>38125297
I know that feel all to well my friend. Aside from the fact she is Russian that is.
>>38125359
You are very right, I think the right thing to do would be to confront her, but it's probably easier to just dump her and do my plan.
>>38125396
>>38125422
>>38125460
I do not think anything is wrong with people having friends of the other gender however it makes me paranoid and I simply cannot go on like this.
>>
>>38125503
>I do not think anything is wrong with people having friends of the other gender however it makes me paranoid and I simply cannot go on like this.

Wait, so you're telling me she goes out alone with few of her friends who are all male while you stay at home? You're a fucking cuck dude, nobody I know does this. I bet she convinced you that it's normal so she can still hang out with dudes who she fucked before and probably does it now too.
>>
>>38125503
S t o p
B e i n g
A U T I S T I C

Have you even tried to be friends with her friends??? LOL bro, it's not like she's going to stop hanging out with all her friends just because you're being insecure about it. You haven't presented any evidence that she is cheating on you or has in the past.

Chill the fuck out. Grow some balls.

But if you're too insecure about this then by all means ruin this relationship.
>>
>>38125206
You are literal cuck mentality. Get used to living as a beta
>>
>>38125503
>Very true. This board is an echo chamber after all.
well maybe you should leave
>>38125297
you as well, fuckface
>>
I was in the same situation,but we lived in two different cities(2 hrs distant)
Well she dumped me one week ago
I fell horrible
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.