[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't bitches act like normal people for once? >sit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1472912712710.jpg (388KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472912712710.jpg
388KB, 1024x768px
Why can't bitches act like normal people for once?

>sit in lecture
>have some annoying wound which heals slowly at the back of my head
>absent-mindedly start to grab at it while listening to lecture, turn my head to the left for this nonsense
>at some point notice dumb bitch one row in front me and literally 7 seats away from me looking at me with peripheral vision (they can do this way better than males, they don't need to turn their heads to be able to look at you at a 85 degree angle, bet you didn't know that)
>for days afterwards when I see her, will try to forcibly look down when I walk past her
>probably thinks my mild annoyance at having to deal with this shit means I must infatuated
>will obviously immediately rape her if she looks up

fuck this shit, how come they all are too shit to act decent? There's this thing called agency, which she doesn't seem to have since she feels she isn't able to say no to me if I ask her out, as if I would in the first place since I want nothing more than for this cunt to be out of my life pronto.

This is so insulting and acts to restrict my freedom, because the bitch probably can't shut her mouth too and now I have to deal with the perceptions of her henfriends too until I'm closed in and the whole world is against me, all because of some small wound on my head. They also never consider how wrong their not shutting their mouth is and worse than whatever the cunts imagine I'm doing

you just can't be left alone by this scum, what do you do
>>
File: headCarry.jpg (124KB, 684x406px) Image search: [Google]
headCarry.jpg
124KB, 684x406px
>>38125090
women are allowed to stare at whoever they want in burgerland, it's a cultural thing.
their parents never taught them and nobody calls them out on it
>>
>>38125090
>Why can't bitches act like normal people for once?
Why can't Robots? Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>38125330
Yeah for real. People lock eyes all the time and it means nothing.
>>
>>38125090
Those condoms must feel cold against skin. Like dead love. Like a dying leaf letting go of branch
>>
>>38125231
>>38125231
I'm not in burgeristan

they also don't stare, they just think they have a right to think my actions are related to them and punish me immediately for it. they do this by talking shit about me in their social circle and hoping for it to spread and that is the thing truly nobody calls them out on

they're cowardly bitches who think this is right because they never learned to deal with people head-first and because "talking is just what women do LOL yeah that's not sexist at all"

>>38125330
dealing with these cunts is what is wrong
>>
>>38125355
>>38125231

not sure whether there is a misunderstanding, there was not staring or locking eyes, I just noticed her looking at me with peripheral vision while trying to seem as if she didn't notice me

maybe my initial post is unclear, but I clearly ment to imply that she thought I was looking at her on purpose while I was in fact not and made inferences of a roastie nature from this
>>
>>38125360
>dealing with these cunts is what is wrong
No it's definitely you.
>>
>>38125090
I hate this misguided and annoying 'discretion' that women have.
When I was in school, all the female teachers always gave me this suffering and pitiful look, when they gave me back a test with a bad grade, as if I somehow couldn't handle it and needed to be comforted by a nice motherly woman.
Because of a fucking bad grade.
>>
>>38125448
yeah dude I didn't want to interact with her at all but now I get to deal with her idea of me and whatever she's thinking when she's walking past me and very obviously tries to avoid looking at me (if she's thinking anything about me I grant, but I'm too tired of this to allow for the possibility that it's not on purpose when most of the time, it is)

I don't want anything but for her to not know anything about me and try to act as neutral as possible, but in the female mind that must mean I am infatuated with her or something
>>
>>38125448
>No it's definitely you
Its definitely his and its also the woman's fault.
This woman is acting in way that bothers that anon, but anon reacts to it in a maladaptive way.
They are both wrong, but its easier to change our own reactions to situations and events than to force other people to change their behaviour by force.
>>
>>38125557
Dude she didn't even look at you. Holy fuck, what's wrong with you?
>>38125561
>also the woman's fault.
What has she done? Even in the OP he says she didn't even look at him, he just feels like she was.
>>
Sure she isnt just into you op. Like ever consider that possibility. And that this is one of those moments you'll look back on years later and fucking realize that she was into you, and that you could've gotten some pusci if you would've just asked her out.
>>
>>38125652
>Dude she didn't even look at you.

Do you not understand what pupils are, how the brain is especially able to notice them looking in certain directions, and what peripheral vision is?

>What has she done?
let's recap

>looking at me with peripheral vision while trying to seem as if she was not looking at me instead of not being a coward
>probably thinking my behaviour related to her as judged by her further actions which are:
>very obviously tries to avoid looking at me later when I randomly cross her way after the initial event and PROBABLY talks some shit about my back about me
>I get to deal with her idea of me, whatever it may be
>>
>>38125090
I want to see more of this girl in OP picture. I bet she's hot.
>>
>>38125773
>looking at me with peripheral vision while trying to seem as if she was not looking at me

That's how girls check people out, you fucking autist.
>>
>>38125090
What the actual fuck, so a whore looked at you while you picked a wound and now you sperg out
I don't fucking understand

>>38125357
Perhaps, as cold as this girl's vagina, once she sits in despair not on a cock, but on a grave, at age 40, looking for a ring?
>>
>>38125360
Just punch them in the teeth if they start acting like cunts.
>>
>>38125773
>Looking at me in her peripheral vision
So not looking at you. Do you know what peripheral vision is? It's that cone that forms around where you're looking, what you're saying is that some woman was looking at you, by not actually looking at you. Fuck me anon, get help, you've clearly got something wrong with you.
>>
>>38125850
>What the actual fuck, so a whore looked at you while you picked a wound and now you sperg out

well, in my interpretation (which might be wrong) she thought I was being weird and maybe picking my wound as well as my nose and thus neckbeard gutter trash? she's sitting in an engineering lecture, she must hate me and be wary of the neckbeard anon

>>38125829
>>38125718

this is why I said "I get to deal with her idea of her, whatever it might be"
>whatever it might be

now what part of the story makes you think I would wand to interact with her even if this were true? Is is the part where I said she obviously avoids to try to look at me? Because that's the part that makes me not want to have anything to do with her at all, whatever she thinks

>>38125950
>Do you know what peripheral vision is? It's that cone that forms around where you're looking, what you're saying is that some woman was looking at you, by not actually looking at you.

I might need mental help, you need a dictionary. I prefer the former state.

>peripheral vision
>noun
>1.
>all that is visible to the eye outside the central area of focus; side vision.

seriously how can think something called "vision" refers to the area outside of your visual field? dumbass
>>
>>38126095
It's not peripheral if she was directly looking at you. You're an idiot and self-absorbed. Try not to rape your mother.
>>
>>38126095
>outside of your visual field? dumbass
Where the fuck did I say "outside of your visual field"? I said "[the] cone that forms around where you're looking". Perhaps you don't need mental help, perhaps you're just a retard.
>>
>>38126150
so you skipped all the sentences with hard words, not only peripheral, but also initial, later, afterwards? try to improve your reading comprehension and your attention span
>>
>>38126280
only way to interpret a statement such as

>what you're saying is that some woman was looking at you, by not actually looking at you.

she tilted her head slightly to the side while not obviously turning to me, then shifted her pupils to the side so that I was barely perceivable in the outer side of her visual field, also known as "she perceived me in her peripheral vision". Is this spelled out enough for you now?
>>
File: peripheral_vision.jpg (90KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
peripheral_vision.jpg
90KB, 600x577px
>>38126397
>only way to interpret a statement such as
No it isn't, it's a rhetorical device. Fuck, you really are autistic aren't you.

>Is this spelled out enough for you now?
So basically she looked at something else, but you're convinced she was actually trying to look at you? So what I said in the first place. Just in case you're as dumb as I think you are I'll explain with a diagram, that 5 degrees out in front is where her pupils would have been pointing (ie. not at you), but because you think you were caught in the remaining ~95-105 degrees you've become convinced she was looking at you. No anon, no, she (like most other people) probably just ended up staring off into the distance during some boring lecture. Shit even if you're right, how do you know she wasn't trying to look at someone else?
>>
>>38126601

>Shit even if you're right, how do you know she wasn't trying to look at someone else?

she looked away immediately when I noticed her looking, which I saw because her pupil moved away from her outer field to the front, while her head remained perfectly still. not suspicious at all.

you know that feeling of being certain someone is looking at you? it's there because the brain has evolved to notice other people's pupils looking at you even if it would not be clear from an objective analysis of the situation

I also didn't think after the occurence that it meant anything, only when she *days later* was acting awkward when walking past me and was actively trying to not look at me

I thought I didn't have to clarify all these little details, but since your entire argument boils down to

>I am autistic, therefore I don't notice signals I clearly should notice
>Except when I do as in the situation in this thread, then I am plain wrong
>She is a women, therefore she notices signals everyone should notice and knows what implications these subtle signals have
>Except when she doesn't, in which case I'm just misunderstanding things and she is in reality completely oblivious and it's all in my head

it seems that I do have to.
>>
>>38126814
>you know that feeling of being certain someone is looking at you?
But she wasn't looking at you, if she was then you wouldn't be in her peripheral vision.
>but since your entire argument boils down to
My argument is:
>She looked at something that wasn't you
>Because you think you were caught in her periphery, you think she was looking at you and not someone else
>That's a fucking retarded thought process
Also
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>38125788
There is no more. Just a single picture.

It was part of a Japanese phenomenon/meme in the late 2000s I believe. Some chick basically let ANYONE fuck her free of charge. She really just went to their place, fucked them for free or gave them a blowie, and went on. She filmed the encounters and put them online for everyone to see for free. Basically the ultimate slut complex. She also took pictures of her lying naked, covered with the freshly used condoms from the guys she visited, along with her passport. On one specific day, she went to some apartment that was shared between 5 guys or so, and she slept with them all. Then she tucked the used condoms around her waist belt, so it looked kind of like a skirt made out of used condoms. THIS was the viral picture that started a ton of Japanese girls to re-create the picture. They all bought a ton of condoms and filled them with various fluids resembling cum and took pics of the 'skirt'.

Long but interesting story. BTW don't ask for vids of said slut. I used to have a few of them back then, but they were hard to come by.
>>
>>38125090

I stare at whoever I want. Never got called out once and I can protect myself if I do.
>>
>>38126095
>she thought I was being weird
I think about that too sometimes but just tell yourself unless you're some Elvis impersonator or the really creepy IT guy no one will notice you, anon. How do you dress?
I'm like a fucking mouse, sitting at the back every time. I bet that if I hadn't talked one year ago once no one would know my last name.
>>
Dude OP's picture is disgusting

probably smells like swiss cheese in there
>>
File: 1498967197970.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498967197970.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
>>38126890
Reddit spacing is just good spacing you fucking mouthbreather.

He knew foe certain when he met her in the hallways a few days later, you should maybe just go with OP instead of disagreeing with him on something you literally can't know better than him about so this convo can move on.

What I'm trying to say is that I think the girl is interested in OP, but it seems he doesn't think so, or he just doesn't want her so he'd rather she didn't.
>>
Read the thread, here's my take OP

>you were sitting there picking at your head
>she notices this out of her peripheral vision and looks in your direction/keeps an eye on you
>she was probably simply curious about you/what you were doing
>you're overreacting and reading way too much into her actions
>she avoids looking at you now because you noticed her staring and, unless she's a pure stereotype megastacy, is embarrassed by her own actions
>if she does pay you any thought outside of those moments where she avoids eyecontact/looking at you, it's probably just curiosity of what you did to your head

Chill out and stop giving a fuck about her. Seriously. You're going way WAY overboard.
>>
>>38128329
I want to dump all that cum in her vagina and slowly lick it out like the submissive man-cunt I am. I want more of OP's culture desu
>>
Tip: always look at women after they look at you, it gives you the upper hand
>>
>>38128437
>Reddit spacing is just good spacing you fucking mouthbreather.
Fuck off Reddit.
>>
>>38128828
He's right, you retarded cunt. "le reddit spacing" was in use way before reddit. It's the typical way to type long chunks of texts so it's easier to logically separate parts and sub-parts of the text.

In the meantime, I will tell you about Montenegro, which is a small country nestled in the mountainous underbelly of the Balkans and which became independent in 2034876

Now, See how it is done?
>>
>>38128946
>It's the typical way to type long chunks of texts
>3 sentences
Fuck off Reddit scum, paragraphs are supposed to be used with moderation.
>>
>>38129032
What the fuck you piss, I wasn't going to type three huge ass paragraphs just to make you satisfied, go to wikipedia and see how professionals use"reddit spacing". I myself use it here when my posts are longer, and by doing this you can inject nuances that you get robbed of when you type in greentext.
>>
>>38129114
>Being pro-Reddit spacing
What a fag lmao.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.