/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reading your old conversations with her before she stopped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 0720 - LMfAPQS.png (119KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
0720 - LMfAPQS.png
119KB, 684x576px
>Reading your old conversations with her before she stopped responding
>>
>geting out the car after saying your last good bye as she goes off to college and never hearing from her again
>>
>creampie
>"I love you, anon"
>...
>...
>"NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOWWW"
>>
File: 1498667114121.jpg (26KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1498667114121.jpg
26KB, 500x492px
>that retard that has nothing better to do with his time and reads old conversations you had with him
Stop being such an idiot.
>>
Crap, don't remind me. I'm still hurt by her ghosting me.
>>
>>38124687
>teenagers on /r9k/
can you not
>>
File: rlznov8otwzy.jpg (107KB, 512x498px) Image search: [Google]
rlznov8otwzy.jpg
107KB, 512x498px
>>38124687
>talk to her on Skype daily
>close enough to where she sends me pics of her in new clothes
>pics of her in nightgown,underwear,bikini
>to autistic to pick up any hints
>never make a move
>shitty ass skype can't let me look back far enough in our conversation to download pics so I can at least fap
>>
>>38125111
anything sent to you on skype is in a folder somewhere if they sent them directly to you and not just links

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Skype\[skype username]\media_messaging\media_cache_v3

is the current folder, might be old enough to be in a different folder just go back a few directories
>>
>>38124687
im thinking about pluggin in an old pc that has been turned of for 5 years

wonder what will be on there
>>
>she ended up not ghosting you and just lost her phone or was with her boyfriend

whew
>>
>>38124687
>afraid of reading his old conversations with oneitis

I don't wanna go through this shit again, and I'm kinda scared that the current me would admit she was right all along, which will only fuel my self-loathing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.