[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claims to be a doctor/surgeon/chad with 3 houses & a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>claims to be a doctor/surgeon/chad with 3 houses & a wife and 2 kids.
>literally is on 4chan at 10 in the morning

I don't know man, if I had children..a wife and a legit career/friends/hit the gym/etc. I would probably not be on 4chan of all places. It just doesn't fucking add up. If I had a girlfriend, I would not be on this shit, I'd be too busy smashing her pussy and hanging out with her. I'm only on r9k cause I have nothing better to do with my life and I'd leave here asap if my life took a turn for the better.
>>
>>38123815
Who are you addressing?
>>
>>38123815
I'm an Aircraft Mechanic and I'm on here at 10 in the morning. It's not a big deal and I can't get a woman because I am too ugly for women my age standards.

There is more to life than having sex with a wet hole and drinking/dancing anon.
>>
is he a chink? chinks are huge spergs who have life on easy mode
>>
You should see /pol/. A bunch of republicans telling other people to get a job when they are the ones posting during work hours. Bunch of suburban teenagers in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>38123815
I'm a 6'4 Wendy's chef that makes 300k/yr and I have a 10 inch dick and a 9/10 virgin qt3.14 gf. And yet here I am still on 4chan
>>
>>38124045
probably all the fags that say they have a life
>>
>>38124067
why would you tell lies on the internet?
>There is more to life than having sex with a wet hole and drinking/dancing anon.

Yet here you are..on r9k the shittiest board of 4chan. You sure showed us.
>>
>>38123815
You know not everybody works in office job.
>>
>>38124223
Every person I encountered in life does not shitpost on 4chan. They have hobbies, friends to hang out, they get laid. 4chan is not something they do. Doesn't matter if it's an office job or not. People who have LIVES do not use 4chan. Stop implying that you have a life.
>>
>>38124262
4chan is used by a very small percentage of the population and even less would easily advertise it in public just so you can know about it, no fucking shit you didn't randomly encounter anyone IRL who posts here
>>
>>38124262
What do you think there is to do at 10 in the morning?
>>
>>38123815
>I'd leave here asap if my life took a turn for the better.

hahaha of course you would fa.m
>>
>>38124371
do your fucking job you claim you have.
You also could be driving home after dropping your kids off at work. You could be having sex with a girl, you could be at the gym or hanging with friends or you could be studying. There's countless things for people who have a life. If you are on 4chan at 10 in the morning on a Monday, you have no life.
>>
>>38124198
What am I lying about? Also, you can travel, you can drive your nice car around, you can do good deeds, you can spend time with your family. You can go hunting, fishing, enjoy nature. Go play sports, go learn another langauge. There is more to life.
>>
>>38124262
4 chan is the 91st most popular website out there. 4 chan is a lot more common than you think.
>>
>>38124262

I have a life and shitpost on 4chan sporadically. I'll go months without coming here and then spend weeks on here every day.

It's just as good a way to waste time as anything else. Stop believing stereotypes.
>>
File: 1498861707909.jpg (81KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498861707909.jpg
81KB, 700x700px
>>38124394
People with lives don't use 91 fucking sites
>>
File: 4AMLjx4.png (50KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
4AMLjx4.png
50KB, 554x400px
>>38123815
Quit lying to yourself. This board belongs to the normies now.
>>
>>38123815
He could be a surgeon in Europe, it's past 5pm here.
>>
>>38124390
>Don't have kids
>Gf at work
>Don't go to the gym till gf gets off work.
>Friends also at work
>Wont go grocery shopping till after lunch
>No in school so I don't need to study.

The only thing I have to do is laundry. I check 4chan the same way I check facebook or my email.
>>
I make 6 figures a year and routinely shitpost from my workplace. My job is pretty easy and I have enough free time for it.
>>
>>38124471
you don't have a job anon?12ed
>>
>off today
>delegate all housework to daughter
I'm just bored and default to this board
>>
>>38124554
I've already said I did. I don't have an office job so my days off are in the week.
>>
>>38124502
What do you do? Does bossman know you post on 4chan during work hours?
>>
I trade on my phone, so shitposting is easy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.