[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl text me first >she's literally me but female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>girl text me first
>she's literally me but female
>we exchanged a few text back to back
>she stops texting
>hasn't respond in 2 days
Why do women have to be this cruel?
>>
>>38123774
>>girl text me first
>>she's literally me but female
Schizophrenia
Your alternative personality got another phone and texted you.
>>
File: 1491129529142.png (327KB, 879x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491129529142.png
327KB, 879x540px
Are you sure it was her who stopped responding and not you?
>>
>>38123774
Gonna need more info than this.

Also, she may have simply felt the conversation had run its course and allowed it to end. There's nothing worse than a good conversation that turns boring, purely because it keeps getting dragged out for longer and longer.
>>
>>38123774
For the fucking best. Women are so entitled with shit like this. Always want you to text them but when you do they respond with "lol" "okayy" and "hmmm" lil simple shit. They expect you to lead the conversation and shit. Bitch give me something, SOMETHING to work with.

I had a girl who'd do this and then get upset when I didn't reply, its like what you want me to say after "umm okay"
>>
>>38123774
Lol. I think i met this girl.
Is her name Sadie?
>>
>>38123774
"Hi, I've been enyjoying our conversations, let's meet /insert place you might both like/ next /insert day/."
>>
Forget her. Focus on improving. It's all for the better.
>>
>>38123795
What if this is some Keit-Ai shit but from the r63 universe?
>>
File: 1498173319225.jpg (18KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1498173319225.jpg
18KB, 275x275px
>>38123774
Do you ever think you can make this thread last longer if you bothered to post the last texts you sent?

Probably not. You think 4chan is fucking Twitter where you dump a meaningless thought we no intentions of continuing a discussion.

Fuck you newfag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.