[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There has never been a person on earth who was depressed about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 4_minori_softball.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4_minori_softball.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
There has never been a person on earth who was depressed about being a virgin and managed to get over his depression WITHOUT losing his virginity.

It just doesn't fucking happen. The people who say sex is overrated, well those people all got laid. Even if someone who hates being a virgin, gets laid then finds out it's overrated still NEEDED to lose his virginity to get over his obsession. It is not possible to stop feeling suicidal/depressed about being a virgin till you actually lose it.

Please stop feeding people lies and if you are not going to help one another lose their virginity then please fuck off cause you're making everything worse, it's like invading a forum for people with down syndrome and telling them that even though you don't have down syndrome, that they need to stop talking about it.
>>
>>38122990
i have no issue with being a virgin
>>
>>38123000
This, only failed normies do.
>>
>>38123000
>>38123013
keep telling yourself that. the moment a girl shows the slightest interest in you, you'd fall head over heels for her
>>
>>38123027
turned multiple girls down sorry guy
>>
>>38123027
No, I've even been catcalled before and just kept walking. Women are memes and only shortsighted idiot cavemen fall for them.
>>
>>38122990
This might be hard for you to hear, but you are a faget.

I'm 26 and a KHV and I have literally never gave a fuck about it. When you stop being a faget and start being an actual man then maybe you'll stop giving a shit about it as well.
>>
>>38123000
>>38123013
Like I said. Someone who was DEPRESSED about being a virgin.
If you were never depressed about being a virgin, then you can't relate to someone who has been depressed about it. You should not tell someone that they can get over their depression when you never experienced what they're going through. You're like a cuck trying to tell another person who was cheated on, that being cucked is a great thing to experience. You don't see eye to eye to other virgins, quit pretending you are in a position to give advice, you're not.
>>
>>38123068
Once again you just said that you NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT IT. You are someone who can't relate to someone who does care about it, so quit trying to tell them that they can get over their depression when you never had depression like they did. It's like invading a forum for women but you're a guy. Quit pretending you're one of us.
>>
>>38122990
I know several people who have come to terms with being a virgin for life. At some point they just stopped caring and moved on with their life. They gave up, because they realized they're making zero progress towards losing their virginity.
>>
>>38123069
its just not a big deal dude theres a lot worse shit to be depressed about quit being a BITCH
>>
>>38122990
>lose virginity
>everything remains the same
You're optimistic OP
>>
>>38123109
No there's not you retard, everyone's life is different and they value things differently to you. Why should someone take your advice when you clearly demonstrate you lack empathy right here in this reply you dumbass.

Being a virgin affects many of us the same way that it would affect you if all your limbs were chopped off and you were being tortured for eternity. If you are so happy then fuck off this board already
>>
>>38123145
People are different dumbass. Everything remained the same for you because you didn't care about losing virginity like we do. Once again, another person who has no empathy.
>>
>>38123163
dude lol like im legit rolling on the floor laughing ty
>>
>>38123093
Or because I'm not a mentally deficient dickhead I can realise that being a virgin doesn't mean anything at all.

>>38123069
This is bullshit. I've worked as a psychiatrist in the past, do you think my boss has experienced everything his patients have been through? No he hasn't. Some people need to be told to shut the fuck up and get over themselves, you haven't got a chemical imbalance that needs to be fixed with mess or therapy, you're just a tard.
>>
>>38123163
>everyone's life is different and they value things differently to you
If that's true, this doesn't make sense:
>>38122990
>There has never been a person on earth who was depressed about being a virgin and managed to get over his depression WITHOUT losing his virginity.

Some people care so much they kill themselves over it, other people never care at all, and a lot of people get over it. You said it yourself, everyone's different.
>>
>>38123207
oh great and my dad is the CEO of sony.
:^)
>>
>>38122990
>There has never been a person on earth who was depressed about being a virgin and managed to get over his depression WITHOUT losing his virginity.

[citation needed]

>>38123207
>you're just a tard.

A voice of sanity
>>
>>38123027
sure, i'd fuck a girl if i got the opportunity, but i don't care either way
>>
I'm a 24 year old virgin girl and i'm cool with it, i have no sex drive and don't really find anyone sexually appealing, but hey, if you want to go get laid, more power to you anon.
>>
>>38123253
Are you really suggesting that a psychiatrist has to experience all the same things their patients goes through to treat them?

Or (more likely) are you just being a knob.
>>
>>38123345
Are you suggesting that I actually believed you were a psychiatrist?
>>
>>38123365
What's so hard to believe about that. Did it during my junior medical training before I became a surgeon.
>>
>>38123382
>I became a surgeon
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
SURE M8
>>
ITT: denial
>>
Losing my virginitu didn't cure my depression it just made me hate myself more.
>>
>>38123345
Why would a psychiatrist think it's a good idea to spend his time on 4chan and r9k of all places. Why would they think that's mentally healthy for them?
>>
>>38123178
>normies
>empathy

normies are psychopaths because they have no fear of women and have no problem getting laid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.