[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't be alone in thinking that the quality of 4chan has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: EzY05M0.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
EzY05M0.png
386KB, 667x670px
I can't be alone in thinking that the quality of 4chan has declined seriously in recent months, right? And yeah yeah, I know, "this place has always been shit", but at least it was shit in a semi-enjoyable way.

Now, it's just.. shit. Fake fembot posting is everywhere. If you try to start any sort of vaguely interesting discussion, it'll somehow always devolve into yet more useless "leftcuck vs rightcuck" yelling, no matter the topic at hand . And I'm certain the average age has now sunk to about 14. I blame the election.

I've left here before, usually for a couple of months to a year or more, but this time I'm seriously thinking about calling it quits. Since it's impossible to just mindlessly browse this site anymore, there's virtually no reason to hang around.
>>
>>38122872
dude it was always shit
>>
File: 1499021335765.jpg (34KB, 416x406px) Image search: [Google]
1499021335765.jpg
34KB, 416x406px
>>38122872
"Son, I thought things were that way, too. Then I got a job -- and the secret to getting one was speaking with the manager, looking him in the eye, and giving him a firm handshake."
>>
4chan was, has been, and always will be the landfill of the internet dude.
>>
>>38122872
maybe it's a sign that you should leave.
>>
>>38122904
But even in a landfill you can find some cool gadgets or old tools and stuff

Now there's just so much literal human feces that even if you find some cool piece of junk it's covered in so much shit there's no point in taking it with you
>>
>>38122921
I probably will. God that's depressing.
>>
>>38122872
Seems the same as last year to me.
>>
>>38122929
And when you leave, where do you head to
>>
>>38122947
Fucked if I know. Whatever people did for fun before the internet, I guess.
>>
>>38122872
kek, I bet people ten years ago posted the same crap and here we are. Still shitty. But you can go to eightchan if you want. Their /r9k/ board is good for mature discussions if you get a reply within a week
>>
File: 1484966604101.jpg (15KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484966604101.jpg
15KB, 234x250px
>>38122967
>tfw you can't shitpost on IMDB now that they've shut their forums down
>>
>>38122970
I was here, the crap was similar in quality, but i was underage b& so I think that's why it seemed better at the time
>all newfags are usually 12- 17 year olds
>>
>>38122970
fatchan is a paranoid shithole. reddit is too full of normies and memes.

Heck, maybe I'm just too old for imageboards these days. Maybe mindlessly shitposting for hours on end about video games, in-jokes and whatever else has just lost it's appeal to me. The only problem is I don't know what else to do with my time.
>>
>>38122894
Oh, a new meme
Nice
>>
Are these types of posts traditional/ritual? I always see someone say "4chan has declined in recent months" every month or so. Every fucking time someone says it's becoming bad, main reason being that YOU don't enjoy it as much anymore. It's your fucking opinion, barely anything changes. The problem doesn't lie with 4chan, it lies with you.

I'm talking out of my ass.
>>
I miss the old 4chan, the tri-force posting 4chan
the battle toads 4chan, the moot in charge 4chan
I hate the new 4chan, the trap loving 4chan
the data mined 4chan, the normie infested 4chan
I miss the an hero 4chan, the raiding habbo 4chan
i gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet 4chan
See, I loved 4chan, it wasn't any normies
And now I look and look around and there's so many normies
>>
>>38122872
Jesus Christ. I've been saying this for months.
>blm/tumblr/sjw's/who the fuck ever said like over the winter they were going to raid 4chan, with/pol/, /b/, and /r9k/ as their main targets. There's leaked screencaps of emails/DM's from the organizers to members outlining their plan. It literally said it would start late spring, and continue into the summer. They said they had well known tripfags, as well as tons of anonymous poster and that they were going to exactly what is happening.
Does anyone have the screencaps of That? I don't, I just tried to find them but Google is only turning up raids from 4chan. Just remember boy
>sage
>report
>ignore
>return fire
In that order, it's that easy. When they stop getting a response out of us, they'll stop trying. But currently they are winning because you retards are giving their threads 300 replies in an hour. Stop fucking bumping their threads.
>>
File: Enhanced-14917-1401940371-8.jpg (29KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
Enhanced-14917-1401940371-8.jpg
29KB, 625x415px
You know what, that's it. This will hopefully be my last post on 4chan for a long while, if not forever. Perhaps I've just been looking for the right time to leave, and now this is it.

Take care, anons and femanons. It's been a fun journey. A lot of special moments were shared with you guys. But I've moved on, and my heart is no longer in this place. I wish you guys all the best in life, and hope you can find ways to pull yourselves out of the murky dung that is our lives. I'll leave you guys with one, final, graceful tip of the ol' fedora.

*tip.*
>>
>>38122872
Use better filters
I only found your complaint of a thread because I was checking them for anything that shouldn't be there
>>
File: e820938239028.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
e820938239028.gif
2MB, 320x214px
>>38122967
Go outside? Actually find a hobby? Maybe even explore the internet? God forbid coming up with something new be it a new game or million dollar idea. We wouldn't want that would we?
>>
File: 0103 - 5doGrDG.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
0103 - 5doGrDG.png
126KB, 399x388px
>>38122872
>I can't be alone in thinking that the quality of 4chan has declined seriously in recent months, right?

Yeah we get a new thread with this same premise EVERY FUCKING MONTH HOLY SHIT NOBODY FUCKING CARES YOU FAGGOTS HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS
>>
>>38124270
To be fair 4chan does get worse every single month.
>>
Its been like this since at least 2012.
>>
this board went total normie in the past few months. it was already shit and nothing like the first iteration or right when it got brought back. but it went from "quiet angsty kid in university or that didn't go to uni" to /b/3.0 normalfag social hangout. all of 4chan is unbearable with how much reddit crossposts without knowing any of the culture and thinking it's normal to do so. spend less time here and more time doing things while you can.
>>
>>38123304
>leaked screencaps
They could be fake so people like you believe some other people's narratives. Such fake info would help them easily discard people they don't like on the board without further argument. Think: why would someone leak this info, purposefully taking a pic and spreading it on the internet if their movement was meant to be secret?
>>
>>38123002
I am in the same boat as you, I too am at a loss. I have a job interview coming up but I want to actually have something I can enjoy besides binging tv. This is a terrible replacement for a social life.
>>
>>38122872

You're just burned out, browsing too much 4chins is not healthy.
Our brains where not made too laugh, rage and feel within such short time periods as you do when browsing here, it's all very mentally exhausting.

Take a vacation from this place and come back in a month, you'll find yourself a lot more entertained.
>>
>>38122872
It's summer, what can you expect. Also the normalfags in /soc/ and /b/ have been slowly flooding into other boards for years now. /r9k/ is especially easy to corrupt because you don't need any knowledge about anything to post here because it's not related to a hobby.
>>
>>38122894
i enjoy fatherposting
lets keep this up, quality content son
>>
>>38122872
OP, maybe you are just too old
>>
>>38122872
No, you're absolutely right
It's the pol-reddit hybrid that leaked out of pol and infested other boards. It was caused by the election and it turned this place into a fucking shithole
>>
What hobbies can I use in place of this?
>>
>in recent months
it's been a constant downhill slide since like 2010 accelerated even further by the push of smartphones and 4chan in the media
>>
>>38125846
Depends on your inclinations. I've gotten more in touch with my hobbies at the declining state of this site and no where to go for the past several years. Luckily most of these can be done individually and without leaving the house: music theory/composition/recording/learning instrument, programming/making games, 3d modeling, digital or traditional drawing/painting, reading, writing, photography (I find hard to do it often because taking pictures in the same places is boring unless you get or want to deal with models), learn a language, video games that reward discipline like fighting games, various crafts, bike riding, running. I do most of the list but find it's not good to stretch yourself so thin, because there isn't enough time in your day even as a neet to do and be capable of maintaining skills for everything without wasting a lot of time relearning.
>>
Well I do Spanish in school, so I can treat it as a hobby and do some independent work. I used to play keyboard and guitar and mess with fl studio. So I guess that's ok to run back to. Ive been working out with my friend lately too.
>>
>>38122872
Femanon here. I agree. We need to take r9k back from the hands of these dirty newfags.
>>
Yeah, it's true, but I'm too old to care about it. I'm too old for 4chan I guess.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.