[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm ready to settle down anon >don't be shy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: then_now_meg.jpg (50KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
then_now_meg.jpg
50KB, 640x372px
>I'm ready to settle down anon
>don't be shy, you can ask me out now
>>
>>38122639
Would she have aged well without the plastic surgery?
>>
Life is truly horrible.
>>
>work at the same place for 10 years
>was always fat and sad, only spoke when spoken to
>recently lose a lot of weight, become happier and fit
>roastie co-worker around my age (27) does this thing around every holiday where she awkwardly lingers around my area in hopes I'll talk to her (first noticed her doing it around valentines day)
>she basically tried staring me down yesterday and I just pretended she wasn't there and kept working

Jesus fucking Christ I didn't work on myself to attract women who are about to crash headfirst into the wall. She just reeks of desperation and I'm like NOPE.
>>
File: 2356.jpg (65KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
2356.jpg
65KB, 500x597px
>>38122727
>lose a lot of weight
How much?
>>
>>38122749
About 60 pounds, and I put on a little bit of muscle as well. Went from 240 to 180 approximately.

I'm still a maladjusted sperg on the inside though
>>
>>38122749
Around 500 lbs. give or take.
>>
She looks like a Bogdanoff
not original apparently
>>
>>38122823
>Went from 240 to 180 approximately
how much time did it take?
>>
Well, if I'm being honest with myself, I'm not getting any younger or more handsome either. Time is unforgiving.
>>
>>38122639

Oh, wow...someone 55 looks older than they did when they were 25.

What the fuck, has /r9k/ turned into TMZ?
>>
>>38122866
It was a brutal battle that took years of ups and downs, learning about proper nutrition and methods to boost testosterone and metabolism naturally.
Your best bet is to just start making healthy choices more often, start exercising every other day. Put down the soda, put down the snack cakes. Eat some fucking meat and veggies. Grains, dairy and sugar can go fuck themselves.
Small lifestyle changes go a long way so long as you can work them into your routine and make them into habits.
Start taking cold showers too, it boosts brown fat which is beneficial thermogenerative fat that actually burns calories when activated.
Singing in the car has also helped me a lot recently, that shit helps reduce cortisol levels.
>>
>>38122989
>methods to boost testosterone
Like taking zinc?
>>
>>38123057
I do it with foods, for instance I eat green olives in the morning for dat test boost. There are other foods that do it too, google that shit

Also doing no-fap for a week at a time is helpful for boosting test, you reach max test production after the initial week then you can have a fap and reset.

An interesting factoid about fat: it converts your testosterone into estrogen, literally making you less of a man. Get rid of that shit ASAP.
>>
>>38123172
So losing weight makes you more masculine? Have you noticed that change in yourself?
I'm trying to kill my coke addiction with plenty of water and rare coke zero.
>>
>>38123205
I have definitely found that to be the case, I'm more aggressive than ever (especially when I'm on no-fap).
Be careful with water though, especially tap water (which could contain all kinds of nasty shit but worst of all flouride which can calcify your pineal gland) and bottled water (plastic contains xenoestrogens which mimic the effect of estrogen in your body, which then leak into the water you are drinking). I've found that sparking mineral water in glass bottles have been the best bet for me. Shit is expensive though.
>>
>>38123279
>tap water
My city tap water is good, it comes from spring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.