[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this picture every time you see 'kekistan'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5703.jpg (225KB, 1113x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5703.jpg
225KB, 1113x1200px
Remember this picture every time you see 'kekistan' or 'shadilay'. They are all like this.
>>
>Gradually it becomes too cringy to post 'the rules'
>This is the result
>>
>>38121815
holy shit is that a yamaka
>>
>>38121815
/Pol/ ruined this.
Whit their Attention-whoring shit during the elections they attracted lots of redittors.
>>
File: IMG_2446.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Remember this picture every time you see 'problematic' or 'privilege'.
They are all like this.
>>
File: IMG_5704.jpg (73KB, 621x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5704.jpg
73KB, 621x788px
>Tfw was never dumb enough to fall for the /pol/ meme

Thank Christ they're fucking stupid assholes and I mean look at this
>>
>>38121908
That guy could probably beat the ever loving shit out your virgin boi pucci
>>
>>38121971
SSSSSSSHAKA BRAH
oink
>>
>>38121971
What tipped you off? was it the jagermeister sweatband?
>>
File: 1497711396426.png (152KB, 1194x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497711396426.png
152KB, 1194x810px
/pol/ are all the things they rail against, the shitlords that showed up for the Shia thing proved it.

r9k is full of normies and Stacyies. one day a real rain will wash the scum away.
>>
>>38121815
/pol/ was invaded by a huge swarm of newfags during the election. NatSocs need to reclaim that board.
>>
>They are all like this.

jewish?
>>
>>38122414
HWNDU was when I first realized there was a problem with the Alt-Lite. It was pretty much all non-whites, beta neckbeards and normalfags. Alt-Right should be ethno-nationalism and anti-semitism not civic-nationalism and cuckery.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.