[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that my gf participated in a gangbang her freshman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1466390271802.jpg (10KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
1466390271802.jpg
10KB, 314x160px
Just found out that my gf participated in a gangbang her freshman year, on top of her being a notorious slut.

I feel sick to my stomach.
>>
Why would you date a notorious slut in the first place, OP?

Are you that desperate for a gf that you have no standards?
>>
>>38121140
>Are you that desperate for a gf that you have no standards?

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>38121140
I had no clue before my roommate came back from his break and told me. I never asked her since I never wanted to find out, but I didn't expect her to be a huge slut like this.
>>
>>38121193
Even robots have standards, you'll never get your qt virgin waifu if you settle for the school's walking talking fleshlight.
>>
OP is literally a cuck lmao.

Does she have a roastie from all the dicks?

Answers other than yes are not accepted.
>>
>tfw didn't fall for the women are equal meme

Good luck with your STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN op
>>
File: IMG_0645.gif (1MB, 480x264px)
IMG_0645.gif
1MB, 480x264px
>>38121119
She's not gf material anon time to let her go. LET THAT BITCH GO!
>>
>>38121390
No. Roasties are genetic, even I know that.

>>38121429
I know I need to but she's my first gf and I'm still doing all the shit that I missed out on when I was young and I don't want to lose that.
>>
I hope you mean ex-girlfriend right, OP?
>>
>>38121119
Just break up with her whore ass.

Women will continue to do this shit until they are taught a lesson, maybe fucking 16 niggers at once should have some consequences, dump her and teach her a lesson.
>>
>>38121523
It's not worth it anon you don't want to be the guy who the other guys laugh at because they ran a train on your gf, let that bitch go! If you got one gf, you can get 100 more, LET THAT BITCH GO!
>>
Find someone who isn't such a degenerate slut. Sluts are much more likely to be less loyal partners.
>>
>>38121223
>you'll never get your qt virgin waifu
you can just stop there
>>
>>38121119
How big of a gangbang and what kind of dudes?
>>
wow you sound like a bitter virgin. what's the matter, can't handle a real woman?
>>
>>38121804
>you aren't really a woman until you've had a train of dicks run on you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.