[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well lads, after 2 years of living like a king, I've reached

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1495605322041.png (47KB, 916x910px) Image search: [Google]
1495605322041.png
47KB, 916x910px
Well lads, after 2 years of living like a king, I've reached the 2 year cutoff for NEETbux. I have to go in for an interview and they'll determine if I'm retarded enough to get back on the bux for another year.

How do I convince them?
>>
>>38120530
How did you get it the first time? Can you play the mental illness angle?
>>
>>38120530
J U S T
B E
Y O U R S E L F

Holy shit this advice has never been more relevant.
>>
>>38120530
everyday i yearn for the opportunity to prove i'm a retard to the government
>>
>>38120550
The first time I was seeing a psychiatrist and she filled out all the paperwork for me, I didn't have to do anything, they started sending me the equivalent of $385 USD every month, which is a small fortune in my country.

I can tell them about my depression and anxiety, but how do I know that's enough?
>>
>>38120530
Find out what she wrote and what law she appealed to to make her case for you receiving NEETbux for 2 years and not longer or shorter.
2 years indicates it is a problem of a temporary nature, therefor you need to find out exactly what she filled in and then you basically have to make the argument that the problems have either become more debilitating or remained equally debilitating.
>>
>>38120530
digits and you get thrown out on the street like you deserve
>>
>>38122228
fuaark, the angels are watching over you, OP
>>
>>38120530
Well how did you do it the first time?
>>
You could always shit yourself during the interview
>>
>>38122281
Holy shit try this and report back
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.