[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf of 7 years >she recently moved to go to grad school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1495460895340.png (124KB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1495460895340.png
124KB, 1000x967px
>gf of 7 years
>she recently moved to go to grad school
>been long distance for months
>she tells me she has fallen for someone at her new school
>she isn't responding to my texts or calls
>>
>>38120166
Whoops, your bad for expecting more out of someone
>>
ouch, sorry to hear that anonimo, it must be crushing to be that close to someone for so long and then lose them so suddenly. I don't think LDRs are very well-suited for romance.
>>
>>38120166
Take it from the cyborg here. Well over 90 percent of modern relationships die after about two years. You can hang on for a long while, but you're not growing any closer after spending years with each other. All things change, put two and two together, and that means you are growing apart. People only stay together in the past because it was forced, marriage. It's natural to leave, but you're a weird abnormal human robot. Next time leave after two years.
>>
Break off all contact with that whore and find a better girl
>>
>>38120166
Well you had seven years with her. That's an average marriage.
>>
>>38120166
dont b a bitch and spam her bro just bottle it up tight
>>
>>38120183
Shut up you stupid roastie whore
>>
>>38121797
D-DELET THIS

ORIGINARU
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.