[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys sometimes say shit like "Fuck my life",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: img_6089.jpg (32KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
img_6089.jpg
32KB, 500x421px
Do you guys sometimes say shit like
"Fuck my life", "I wanna die" etc out loud
spontaneously when you're alone.

Sometime I get cringy memories of my past come back in mind and its so sudden and hits so hard that those kinds of words clouds my mind and come out of my mouth without my control.

Am I turning crazy? I don't hear voices, I don't see hallucinations. I don't know what causes it, could it be tourettes? (I'm 22 btw)

I didn't find answers for my specific situation on google, so im asking for you help, I would really appreciate if you have any ideas of what it could be or if you feel that too every now and then
>>
>>38120093
that's what you get for being a recluse. You have to be able to handle the shock memories, if not go an be normie
>>
>>38120093
Yep, I often use my hand to imitate a gun and shoot myself
>>
I do this too. Sad days.
>>
>>38120093
nah, i get this too. i even act out full blown conversations that i'm having in my head. it's just a result of loneliness. i never used to be like this but it's just a coping method to stop from going "insane" i guess
>>
>>38120093
IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THANK CHRIST
my go to "I'm gonna fuckin kill myself"

I usually catch myself by "I'm gonna-"
I asked a professional once if it was Tourette's and they said it's actually more closely related to OCD
Obsession (outliar thought or emotion)
Compulsion (saying it out loud)
>>
>>38120119
I guess online friends don't totally fills the brain's need for social interactions

>>38120208
I do that too... I just hope its something that I can fix without meds or at the very least wont become worse, I already take pills every now and then for my add, I try to avoid using anything chemical if possible (even for headaches, which I very very rarely have anyway)

>>38120282
>>38120297
I see

Thank you for helping guys, it made me realize things. Hopefully with this knowledge and the new habits im developing to improve my life will eventually take me out of those occasional reactions.

We're gonna make it guys, keep pushing
>>
I used to do this when i was a kid, its something you just grow out of i guess
>>
>>38120325
Thanks OP, you're a cool guy, hope everything goes well
>>
>>38120093
Every day usually when I am in bed.

I hallucinate too but that's because of alcohol withdrawal.

I can't remember the weekend I was blackout drunk for the whole thing the few memories I have are pure cringe.

I spent all my money as well as making a fool of myself.

The depression is intense right now.
>>
>>38120369
>tfw most of us grew INTO it
>>
>>38120397
I know that weekend being gone and that being broke and crippling depressed on Monday feel bro.
Fortunately I never did any irreversible damage and was able to cut back and I only drink a couple beers twice a month.

I also know the pure cringe feel, when I get too drunk I start spouting off /pol/ tier ideologies
>loudly
>in public
>>
>>38120208
i thought i was the only one who does this.
>>
>>38120381
>you're a cool guy
you don't even know the nigga
>>
>>38120437
I've decided I'm gonna quit drinking. This would probably be the thousandth time I have said this but I really need to make I change I've got a gambling problem too I think certain people are just prone to stuff like this.

If I ever saw my self I heard a conversation from myself from when I was drunk I honestly don't think I could handle it I would either go back to being full meet hikikomori or kill myself.
>>
>>38120482
Yeah but in the instantaneous perception of him my mind has created he is very cool for starting a relatable thread and being a relatable guy
>>
>>38120512
Good luck, anon, the first couple weeks are the hardest if you're addicted, but everybody probably knows that.
>>
>>38120093
I suddenly transitioned into a normie-half-Chad a year ago when I moved to my home country after my highschool days in Germany
and I still get cringy flash backs every then and now and catch myself thinking shit like I wanna kill myself
so I guess it's normal OP, just try to go out more and socialize. it'll be better when you realize normies do cringy shit too and people can't even remember you doing cringy shit half of the time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.